Research and Production Laboratory "Modeling in Energy" was created in 2018 by the decision of the board of NJSC "KazNRTU named after K.I. Satbayev ”and introduced into the organizational structure of the university.
Purpose of the Laboratory:
Carrying out fundamental, applied, innovative and other research works.
The NPL "Modeling in Energy" includes three departments:
1) Computer modeling and software (CM and software);
2) Reservoir hydrodynamics (RH);
3) Alternative energy (AE).
The Laboratory employs 8 full-time and 6 freelance employees.
For the period 2018-2020 NPL "Modeling in Energy" carried out research work within the framework of the state order under the budget program "Grant financing of scientific research" for 2018-2020 of the Science Committee of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan on 3 topics:
1) Management of energy-saving modes of oil transportation through main oil pipelines using the SCADA system.
2) ASP flooding (technology) feasibility study for enhancing recovery on Kenbay oil fields group.
3) Identification of methane-rich zones for the extraction of coalbed methane in the Karaganda coal basin.
The laboratory also conducts research work on the contractual theme "Scientific and technical support of technological modes of oil and water transportation using the SmartTranPro software package".
An important state award and public recognition was given to the work "Scientific and technical support for energy saving in the transportation of oil and oil mixtures along the oil pipeline routes of the joint-stock company" Kaztransoil ", presented by a team of authors consisting of: Beisembetov I.K., Bekibayev T.T., Zhapbasbaev U.K., Kenzhaliev B.K., Makhmotov E., Sayakhov B.K. The Head of the Laboratory, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor Zhapbasbayev Uzak Kairbekovich and the head of the department " CM and software" Bekibayev Timur Talgatovich were awarded the State Prize named after al-Farabi, which is the highest recognition of the merits of scientists and technicians to society and the state. The decree on awarding the State Prize of the Republic of Kazakhstan in 2019 in the field of science and technology was signed by the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan K.K. Tokayev. December 6, 2019.
In 2020, two grants were won under the competition of the SC of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan "Grant financing of fundamental and applied scientific research on scientific and (or) scientific and technical projects for 2020-2022 on the following topics:
1. Study of the Transition of the Newtonian fluid flow to a viscoplastic state.
2. Digital Technology for Optimizing the Cyclic Pumping of Highly Solidified and Highly Viscous Oil Mixtures.
+7 727 2924918, +7 727 2920994.