The Management department is a structural division of K. I. Satpayev KazNRTU Economy and Business Institute and the center for training of the highly qualified specialists demanded in the labor market. The department was formed on the basis of three departments: "Logistics and assessment", "Project management" and "Management and Marketing in the industry" in May, 2016. Organization and development history of the department has 50 years and originates from organization of "Management and Marketing in the Industry" department in 1967. PhD , associate professor M. D. Darishev was the first head of the department. During this period more than 2000 engineers-economists and bachelors, masters of management and marketing students had graduated from the department.
Department goal – to prepare highly qualified professionals for the Republic of Kazakhstan different industries.
To achieve this goal the following objectives are set:
1. Advanced educational programs and technologies Development
2. Competitive knowledge, scientific ideas and technical solutions Development
3. Strengthening of integration of scientific activities and educational process at all levels of the higher and postgraduate education
4. Creation and development of innovative products and clusters for providing a real contribution of science to acceleration of diversification and sustainable development of national economy
5. Systematic development of student's and scientific-pedagogical communities
Mission of the department
Development of personnel potential – highly qualified specialists competitive in the domestic and international labor market.
The Management department provides bachelor, masters and PhD educational programs studies for the following specializations: Management, State and local government, Marketing, Logistics, Innovative management, Project management, Business administration (MBA). In 2016 «Project management», «Logistics» and «Innovative management» master educational programs were recognized by Independent Accreditation Rating Agency.
"Project management" is the priority direction in educational and scientific activities of department.
School of Project Management after E. A. Turkebayev