The Administrative Department is a structural subdivision within the Kazakh National Research Technical University named after K.I. Satbayev "(University).
The Administrative Department includes:
• Control and Documentation Department (Secretariat, Archive);
• Legal Department
• Department for development of the state language;
• The military accounts section.
• Creation and maintenance of support documentation for administrative and management functions of the University;
• Documentation and document workflow management;
• Filing and preservation of documents in the archives;
• Organization of effective legal support for the University and protection of its legitimate interests;
• Support for the implementation of policy directives in the development of the state language;
• Organization and maintenance of military records of students and employees in accordance with the legislative requirements of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
• Improving the document workflow system, monitoring the quality of paperwork, and their timely submission and execution;
• Acceptance of documents for storage in the Archive, their systematization, and the issuance of archive certificates;
• Representation of the University interests in court, arbitration in the prescribed manner, and processing of claims;
• Translation of University documentation into the state and Russian languages;
• Maintaining the military records that determine when people are liable for military duty or conscription
• Issuance of certificates to students on deferment from conscription for military service.