After graduation, she was accepted in the direction, to work as a foreman at the PMK-9 site of the Kyzylordavodstroy trust, the city of Kyzylorda. From 1996 to 1998 she worked as an assistant in the Department of Ecology of Taraz State University named after M.Kh.Dulati (TarSU named after M.Kh.Dulati). In 1998, she entered full-time graduate school at the Institute of Chemical Sciences. A.B.Bekturova, Almaty. In 2001, she defended her thesis on the topic: “Synthesis and use of alkali metal polysulfides and thiosulfates based on the desulfurization product of Tengiz sulfur”, code 02.00.01 — inorganic chemistry. After graduating from 2001 to 2003 She worked as a senior lecturer of the Department "Life Safety Ecology" of the South Kazakhstan State University named after M. Auezov, Shymkent. 2003-2008 - associate professor of the Department of Industrial Ecology, KazNTU named after K.I.Satpayev. Since 2008, he has been working as an assistant professor at the Department of Engineering Systems and Networks, KazNITU named after KI Satpayev.
Additional information: Field of research - environmental safety of thermal power plants, environmental issues in the water sector; the use and processing of refinery waste from the West Kazakhstan region, with a view to their use in other sectors of the national economy. She was awarded an honorary diploma in the field of training highly qualified specialists in scientific personnel in her specialty. 2014).
Environmental safety of thermal power plants, environmental issues in the water sector; the use and processing of refinery waste from the West Kazakhstan region, with a view to their use in other sectors of the national economy. Problems of integrated environmental management and heat power. Head of the PCF Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan section: “Development of an integrated water resources management system of the Republic of Kazakhstan, taking into account the climatic and socio-economic conditions of the region”, on the topic: “Creating an innovative circulating and closed water supply system in industries”, 2018-2020.ersonnel in her specialty. 2014).
1. The study of the physico-chemical properties of sludge chemical water treatment CHP. International scientific and practical. conference "Modern trends in the development of water supply and sanitation", dedicated. 75th birthday Academician Myrzakhmetov M., Almaty, April
2. Perspective applications of sulfur polymer composites. International scientific and technical journal "Industrial Technology and Engi-neering", No. 2 (19), 2017, p.16-23.
3. Analysis of the development features of coal combustion technologies in a fluidized bed boiler 4.4 aggregates. Proceedings of the scientific and technical society "Kahak", 2017, No. 4 (59), S.60-65.
4. On the project approach to the development of a regional program for integrated water resources management in Kazakhstan. Bulletin of the NIA RK, No. 4 (70) 2018, S. 49-54.21-22, 2016. - S.77-79.
5. On the Strategy of Integrated Water Resources Management in Kazakhstan. Journal of Environmental Management and Tourism, vol. 9, No. 8, pp. 1821-1826, April. 2019.
6. "Improving the hydraulic systems of machines for transporting and gunning sprayed concrete mix." Sixth BAPT International Power Transmissions 2019 Conference June 19-22, 2019, Varna, Bulgaria.
7. “Water-saving management – tool for the introduction of integrated water management with use at industrial enterprises of Kazakhstan” // Journal “Bulletin of the National Engineering Academy of the Republic of Kazakhstan” No. 3 (73) 2019, C214-219.