02.2006-07.2007 - Junior Consultant, Eltal-Borlas Consulting LLP
09.2015-p.t. - Senior Lecturer, Department of Cybersecurity, Information Processing and Storage, Institute of Cybernetics and Information Technology Satbayev University
2001-2006, KazNTU named after K.I. Satpayev, organization and technology of information protection, systems engineer
2008-2010, KazNPU named after Abay, jurisprudence, bachelor of law
since 2018, doctoral student KazNRTU named after K.I. Satpayev (Satbayev University), specialty 6D071900 - "Radio engineering, electronics and telecommunications"
Technical Information Protection
Development of a system for protecting technical equipment from the transfer of energy of speech signals through air vibrations to optical radiation sources
Organization of information protection from leakage in conductive lines, departing from technical means
Quality assessment of spatial electromagnetic noise in active information protection systems
The study of spurious electromagnetic emissions of information visualization systems of computer technology
Study of the characteristics of electromagnetic noise in modern urban development and radio noise environment
1. Smaylov N.K. Batyrgaliev A.B. Comparative analysis of the characteristics of domestic and foreign spatial noise generators. // Bulletin of Kazakh National Technical University. No. 2 (132). - Almaty, KazNRTU named after Satpayev, 2019. - 629 p. P. 202-208.
2. Batyrgaliev A.B., Smaylov N.K. Overview of methods for assessing the quality of masking noise. // Polish journal of science. No. 14 (2019), Vol. 1.- Warsaw, 2019. - 52 p. P. 33-35.
3. Smaylov N.K. Batyrgaliev A.B. Requirements for the use of electromagnetic spatial noise generators. // Bulletin of PSU. Energy series. No. 1. - Pavlodar, PSU named after S. Toraigyrov, 2019.- 463 p. P. 415-421.
4. Batyrgaliev A.B. Approaches to assessing the quality of noise of spatial electromagnetic noise generators. // Modern technologies in science and education - STNO-2019 [text]: Sat. tr II international scientific and technical Forum: in 10 vol. T. 5. / under total. ed. O.V. Milovzorova. - Ryazan: Ryazan. state radio engineering un-t, 2019; Ryazan. - 186 p.: Ill. P. 17-19.
5. Batyrgaliev A.B., Serikkazhyuly D., Dzhangozin Zh.A. Assessment of the susceptibility of noise generators to acoustoelectric transformations using the example of the noise producer “Barrier-01”. // Proceedings of the Satpayev readings Innovative technologies are the key to the successful solution of fundamental and applied problems in the ore and oil and gas sectors of the economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Volume II - Almaty: KazNRTU named after Satpayev, 2019. - 1099 p. P. 47-50.
6. Batyrgaliev A.B. Overview of complexes and systems for assessing the protection of technical equipment from information leakage through the channel of spurious electromagnetic emissions and pickups // Vestnik KazNRTU. No. 5 (135), October 2019, Almaty. P. 330-337.
7. Smailov N., Batyrgaliyev A. Assessment of exposure to high-frequency imposition noise generators // The 17th International Scientific Conference “Information Technologies and Management”, April 25-26 2019. Theses. Editors V.I. Gopejenko, N. Burlucka. ISMA, Riga, 2019. P. 58-59.
8. Batyrgaliev A.B. Methods for measuring masking noise interference using a digital storage oscilloscope // "International experience in countering the challenges, dangers and threats to state security in modern conditions." Materials Int. scientific-practical conference (Almaty, August 27, 2019) / under the general editorship of P.K. Polivanov: Academy of the Border Guard Service of the National Security Committee of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 2019. - 480 p. P. 94-97.
9. Batyrgaliev A.B. Methods for measuring masking noise interference using a spectrum analyzer and an oscilloscope // "Comprehensive modernization of technical support for the Armed Forces, border and military units of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the context of the Kazakhstan-2050 Strategy: problems and solutions". Materials Int. scientific-practical Conference (Almaty, August 28, 2019) / edited by P.K. Polivanov: Academy of the Border Guard Service of the National Security Committee of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 2019. - 154 p. P. 50-53.
10. Smaylov N.K., Batyrgaliev A.B., Smirnov D.A., Chebotareva A.D. Assessment of the exposure of spatial electromagnetic noise generators to high-frequency radiation // Informatics and Applied Mathematics: Mat. IV Int. scientific conf. (September 25-29, 2019). Part 2 - Almaty, 2019. - 647 p. P. 476-483.