Senior-lecturer of the English Department at Satbayev University with 13 years of experience. I am the author of over 10 publications and 1 textbook in the field of cognitive linguistics, literary studies and intercultural communication. I had an internship at the University of Passau (Germany), studied under the academic mobility program from 2014 to 2015.
I began my career in 2005 as a teacher of the English Department of Grammar at the Kazakh Ablai khan University of International Relations and World Languages.
In 2018, for a total of 240 hours, I completed advanced training courses at the JSC National Center for Advanced Studies ‘Orleu’ and AEO ‘Nazarbayev Intellectual Schools’.
I regularly take part in updating materials on the university educational portal for students’ independent study, as well as in the preparation of module exam tests and materials for the discipline ‘Professional English Language’. Every year I participate in methodological seminars, online courses, webinars and conferences, publish articles in our local and foreign editions.
2013-2015 Kazakh Abylai khan University of International Relations and World Languages, Specialty: Foreign Philology
2006-2008 International Kazakh-Turkish University named after H.A. Yasawi, Bachelor of Finance
2001-2005 Kazakh Abylai khan University of International Relations and World Languages, Specialty: Foreign language: 2 foreign languages (English and Japanese teacher)
1. The interaction of East and West in the single space-time continuum of a literary-novelistic discourse (in S. Rushdie’s novel “Midnight’s children) Kazakh Abylai khan university of International Relations and World Languages, “Bulletin”, 2015year
2. The religious - mythological picture of the world in S. Rushdie's novel "Midnight's Children". Saint - Petersburg, 23June – 2 July, 2016 year.
3. Cognitive - matrix model of the chronotope in S. Rushdie's novel “Midnight’s Children” “Humanitarian vector”, “Philology”. Oriental Studies, Vol. 11, No. 5. Transbaikal State University, 672039 Chita, Aleksandro-Zavodskaya St., 30, December, 2016
4. Nominative field of the concept “St. Petersburg” in the novel by F.M. Dostoevsky “Crime and Punishment” State Institute of Russian Language by A.S. Pushkin. Language. Communication. Culture. Moscow, April 20, 2017
5. The urban concept “Petersburg” in the aspect of the implementation of the central concepts in F.M. Dostoevsky’s novel “Crime and Punishment”, Pyatigorsk State University, Issue 4, 2018
6. Urbanistic cognitive matrix of Petersburg in focus on the realization of the main concepts in F.M. Dostoevsky’s novel “Crime and Punishment”, Abstracts&Proceedings of Socioint 2019- 6th International Conference on Education, Social Sciences and Humanities, 24-26.06.2019 in Istanbul, Turkey, Istanbul, Turkey. (Thomson Reuters).
7. The concept “Nose and Knee” as a symbol of magical abilities of Midnight’s Children in Salman Rushdie’s novel “Midnight’s Children”, Abai Kazakh National Pedagogical University, Series «Philological sciences», №2 (72), Almaty, 2020.
8. Textbook. Authors: Islam A, Karibaeva B.E., Sartbaeva E.K. Basics of Intercultural Communication. Almaty Publishing center "Polilingua", 2018. - 88 p.