The Master of Pedagogical Sciences in the specialty “Foreign Language: Two Foreign Languages” and a registered copyright holder for the “English-Kazakh-Russian Vocabulary Lists of David Bonamy’s «Technical English»” audio-glossary. Teaching disciplines: Professional English and English for any leveled learners. Qualification is an English teacher with a total experience of 20 pedagogical activity years, in which the higher education sphere is 9 years old.
I joined pedagogical and professional activities at East Kazakhstan State Technical University (EKSTU) as an instructor of English at the Department of Foreign Languages in Ust-Kamenogorsk city on September 16, 2011. In the year 2014, I graduated from Kazakh-American Free University with a master's degree in Foreign Language Teaching. The subject of my graduate work was “Syllabus Design and Teaching Material Development for Blended English Course at a Non-Linguistic University”. The course was conducted in English, and I am still honing my skills every day in this language. I was an assistant to the professor in the International Educational Corporation in Almaty (2018-2019). Since August 26, 2019, I have been teaching as an English language instructor at the department of English in KazNITU.
Additional information. International experience.
1. December, 2020. TESOL Certificate No. a093x00001LZgVhAAL for completing more than 150 hours of instruction in Foundational Principles, Theories of Second Language Acquisition, Lesson Design and Assessment, Teaching Reading, Writing, and Grammar, Teaching Listening, Speaking, and Pronunciation, and Technology-Enriched Teaching, including 10 hours of observation and 10 hours of teaching.
2. August 13, 2020. Online Teacher Development, University of California, Irvine (UCI) “Grammar and Punctuation” https://www.coursera.org/account/accomplishments/verify/5BCMGTXRSS5X
3. August 15, 2020. Online Teacher Development, University of California, Irvine (UCI) “Verb Tenses and Passives”.
4. August 20, 2020. Online Teacher Development, Georgia Institute of Technology “Write Professional Emails in English”. https://www.coursera.org/account/accomplishments/verify/YD2E563TAHQX
5. August 23, 2020. Online Teacher Development, University of California, Irvine (UCI) “Conjunctions, Connectives, and Adverb Clauses”. https://www.coursera.org/account/accomplishments/verify/CPKVU7C7TBTK
6. August 27, 2020. Online Teacher Development, University of California, Irvine (UCI) “Getting Started with Essay Writing” https://www.coursera.org/account/accomplishments/verify/F28627C577BG
7. September 26, 2020. Online Teacher Development, University of California, Irvine (UCI) “Noun Clauses and Conditionals” https://www.coursera.org/account/accomplishments/verify/TLSV34JAJUWG