1. Satbayev University, assistant professor of the Department of "Robotics and technical means of automation", from 2012 to the present day.
2. Almaty technological University, lecturer of the Department of "Informatics and information systems" 2010-2012.
3. Institute of mechanics and machine science. Academician U.A. Dzholdasbekov, post-graduate student, laboratory assistant, VNS 2006-2010.
4. Treasury them. Al-Farabi, software engineer, 2004-2006
- initiative theme "Design and development of a multifunctional CNC machine".
- AP05134959 "Development of methods and technologies for designing power press machines based on new crank actuators", 2018-2020.
- "Development of mathematical and computer models of detonation processes in a productive reservoir using CUDA technology for computing on the GPU architecture Kepler", 2013-2015.
- "Modeling of the process of processing dispersed materials in a direct-flow plasma reactor to produce hollow microspheres", 2013-2015.
1. Tuleshov А., Ozhikenov K., Utebayev R., Tuleshov E. Modeling the Dynamics of Robot Motor Drive Control System. Applied Mechanics and Materials. (H Index=11, Impact factor SJR=0,134, Scopus). - 2014. - Volume 467. - pp. 510-515.
2. Ozhikenov, K. A.; Mikhailov, P. G.; Tuleshov, E. A., etc. Studing the High-Temperature Sensor Element and the Structure of Measuring. Bulletin of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan. (Web of Science, Clarivate Analytics). 2015. Issue 5. Pp. 37-47.
3. Kenes, K., Ongarbayev, Y., Tulepov, M., Kabdoldina, A., Tuleshov, Y. Scanning electron microscopic studies of carbonized rice husk and apricot stone. Advanced Materials Research. 2014. 893, с. 478-481.
4. Color sensors for determining the moment of loss coaxiality of a helicopter rotor. III International Conference «Industrial Technologies and Engineering» ICITE – 2016, October 28-29, 2016, M.Auezov South Kazakhstan State University, Shymkent, Kazakhstan, II, p.44 – 47. Ozhikenov K.A., Tuyakbaev A.A., Altynbekova A.N., Kushegenova Zh.K.
1.KazNTU named .K.I. Satpaev, faculty of Automation and control systems, specialty "Robotic systems and complexes", Satpaeva 22, Almaty, Kazakhstan. 1999-2004, system engineer, JB No. 0518802.
2. Treasury. Al-Farabi, full-time postgraduate course in the specialty 05.02.18-Theory of mechanisms and machines, al-Farabi 71, Almaty, Kazakhstan. 2006-2009, from 30.06.2011, no. 0006280.