1) Gulbanu B., Taizo M., Yeshmukhametov A., Yutaro M.:An Autonomous Emergency Warning System based on Cloud Servers and SNS, Procedia Computer Science. Published in: Volume60C, 2015, Pages 722-729.
2) Yeshmukhametov A., Kalimoldayev M., Amirgaliyev Y., “Design and kinematics of serial/parallel hybrid manipulator. ICCAR 2017”, Xplora, SCOPUS, Nagoya,Japan. Impact factor 9.25
3) Azamat Yeshmukhametov , Zholdas Buribayev, Yedilkhan Amirgaliyev Rahul R Ramakrishnan. “Modeling and Validation of New Continuum Robot Backbone Design With Variable Stiffness Inspired from Elephant Trunk” ICMMR 2018 conference, Tokyo, Japan. 2018, SCOPUS indexed IOP conference proceding
4) Azamat Yeshmukhametov, Yoshio Yamamoto, Koichi Koganezawa, “Design and kinematics of cable driven continuum robot arm with universal joint backbone”,IEEE ROBIO 2018 conference proceeding, Kuala –Lumpur, Malaysia. 2018. Acceptance rate less than 60%
5) Azamat Yeshmukhametov, Koichi Koganezawa, Yoshio Yamamoto, Laila Al-Khaleel, Zholdas Buribayev, Yedilkhan Amirgaliyev., Designing of CNC Based Agricultural Robot with A Novel Tomato Harvesting Continuum Manipulator Tool. International journal of mechatronics and robotic research, Accepted paper,, 2019, impact factor 0.53.
6) Azamat Yeshmukhametov, Zholdas Buribayev, Yedilkhan Amigaliyev, Beibut Amirgaliyev, Konstantin Latuta, “Bio-inspired a novel continuum robot arm with variable backbone design: Modelling and Validation”. Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technologies, impact factor 0.63, October 2019.
7) Azamat Yeshmukhametov, Yoshio Yamamoto, Koichi Koganezawa, “ A Novel Discrete Wire-Driven Continuum Robot Arm with Passive Sliding Disc: Design, Kinematics and Passive Tension Control”, Robotics, MDPI, Cite Factor 1.53, July, 2019.
8) Azamat Yeshmukhametov, Koichi Koganezawa and Yoshio Yamamoto, “Designing of Novel Wire-Driven Continuum Robot Arm with Passive Sliding Disc Mechanism: Forward and Inverse Kinematics” ICCAS 2019 conference, IEEE Digital Xplora proceedings, Jeju, Korea, October, 2019,
9) Azamat Yeshmukhametov, Koichi Koganezawa, Askar Seidakhmet and Yoshio Yamamoto, “ A novel passive pretension mechanism for wire-driven discrete continuum manipulators”, IEEE International Symposium on System Integration (SII 2020), IEEE Xplora, Hawaii, January, 2020.
10) Azamat Yeshmukhametov, Koichi Koganezawa, Zholdas Buribayev, Yedilkhan Amirgaliyev and Yoshio Yamamoto
Study on Multi-section Continuum Robot Wire-tension Feedback Control and Load Manipulability, Industrial robot journal, Emerald publishing. Impact factor 1.190 (Q2 quartile). 2020
11) Azamat Yeshmukhametov, Koichi Koganezawa, Askar Seidakhmet and Yoshio Yamamoto, Control of Two-Section 3D Printed Tele-operated Wire-Driven Continuum Robot Arm, SCIREA journal of electrical engineering, volume 5, issue 1. March 2020.