I Jobalaeva Gulim Sasanovna, was born on June 28, 1987 in the village of Aksuat, Tarbagatay district, East Kazakhstan region. Father: Gabaraev Sasan (1965);
Mother: Jobalaeva Sandugash (1965) From 1993 to 2004, I attended secondary school No. 1. K. Nurbayeva. After graduating from school in 2004, she entered the KazNTU named after K. I. Satpayev, which she successfully completed in 2008, after which she was awarded the academic degree of bachelor of radio engineering, electronics and telecommunications. From 2008 to 2010, she worked as a laboratory assistant of the highest category of KazNTU named after K. I. Satpayev at the Department of radio engineering, electronics and telecommunications. In 2008, she entered KazNAU with a degree IN 6m0702-automation and management, in 2010 she was awarded the academic degree of master of technical Sciences. Since 2010, I have been working as a senior lecturer at the Department of radio Engineering, electronics and telecommunications, nao Kaznitu. K. Satpayev. She started her teaching and professional activity in 2008 as a laboratory assistant at the Department of radio engineering, electronics and telecommunications.From 2010 - 2012 assistant of the Department.From 2012-2014.g. teacher.From 2014-2016 senior lecturer and from 2016 to the present tutor of the Department "electronics telecommunications and space technolo
1. 2004-2008 - Kazakh national technical University named after K. I. Satpayev. Specialty radio engineering, electronics and telecommunications.Qualification-bachelor of radio engineering, electronics and telecommunications. 2. 2008-2010-Kazakh national agrarian University. Specialty automation and management. Master of technical Sciences.
1. Participation in research projects under the Ministry of education and science of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Technopark, KazNTU them. K. I. Satpaeva "Induction heater". No. 433 of 23.12.2011
2. Grant funding for research 2012 -2014. 747. Mon GF 12.9 Research of the system "solar panels-inverter-power grid".
3. Grant funding of scientific research 2015-2017 year # 757. MON GF 15 IIT 5. "Development of a wireless distributed system for monitoring pollution of wastewater discharges with antibiotics and aggressive drugs".
4. IRN: AP19679602 “Development of a tethered unified dual-purpose multicopter platform with an inverter with increased frequency switching and a high voltage conversion coefficient” Competition for grant funding for scientific and (or) scientific and technical projects for 2023-2025 (Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan)
1. To Ticarjeva.N., Dzhobulaeva G. S., Matlab Badalamenti kealty impulse modulation arily shazali CPL inventory of modelde.Kazakstan Respublikasy Ulttyk Gylym Akademiyasida Habercisi. Almaty Kazakhstan 2013. 2. Jobalaeva G. S., Taisarieva K. N., Sagyndikova a. Zh., Boranbayeva O. E., using MIMO technology in LTE networks.Bulletin of KazNTU Almaty 2014. No. 3 (103) 3. Jobalaeva G. S. IMS and WIMAX prospects for cooperation.Proceedings of The international scientific and practical conference "State, problems and problems of Informatization in Kazakhstan" dedicated to the 80th anniversary of KazNTU.K. I. Satpayev and the 20th anniversary of the international Academy of Informatization. G Almaty 2014. 4. Jobalaeva G. S., Taisarieva K. N., Siirbaeva F. D., security In IP-telephony networks-Soft softwich.Proceedings of The international scientific and practical conference "State, problems and tasks of Informatization in Kazakhstan" Almaty 2015 5. Alibek N. B, Sagymbekova A.No., Ystyk sad artemisis etu ushin adenylation kun collectormania energetically timign joarilla.. International agricultural engineering. 2015. - Vol. II. No. 14. - Pp. 63-70. 6. Dzhobulaeva G. S., Review of technologies of broadband wireless communications. Proceedings of the II scientific and practical International conference "Information and telecommunication technologies: education, science, practice" (December 3-4, 2015). 2015. - T. II. - C. 97-99 7. Dzhobulaeva G. S.,Passive broadband access.Proceedings of the II scientific and practical International conference "Information and telecommunication technologies: education, science, practice" (December 3-4, 2015). 2015. - T. Two. - 99-101 8.Dzhobulaeva G. S.,G. O. Abdullaeva. Study of the possibility of using repeaters in areas with poor coverage and shading for cellular communication of the 3rd generation.Proceedings of the international Satpayev readings "competitiveness of technical science and education".Volume 2. 9. Taissarieva, K. Isembergenov, N. Jobalaeva, G. Usembayeva, S. experimental studies of an experimental model of a multi-level inverter with a power of 6 kW when powered by 12 batteries.Proceedings of SPIE - international society of optical engineering. 2016 / conference-paper. 10. Taissarieva, K. N. Ilipbaeva, L. Jobalaeva, G. investigation of the method of ensuring the harmony of multi-level inverter processes SPIE-International society of optical engineering. Proceedings of SPIE - international society of optical engineering. 2016. conference document.