The Department of Management and Mathematical Economics was established in August 2021 on the basis of two scientific and educational centers: the Scientific and Educational Center for Project Management and the Scientific and Educational Center for Mathematical Economics.
Mission of the Department of Management and Mathematical Economics:
Enhancing the theory and practice of management and mathematical economics to shape novel managerial approaches aimed at fostering growth and sustainable economic development in the context of digital transformation.
Goal of the Department:
To prepare professionals who blend the principles of contemporary management and mathematical economics to adapt and implement innovative solutions in a dynamically changing business environment.
Objectives of the Department:
- Develop academic programs that combine the best global standards in management and mathematical economics.
- Conduct cutting-edge scientific research, interacting with the business community, government, and other stakeholders.
- Cultivate critical thinking, analytical skills, and data-driven decision-making abilities among students.
- Uphold a culture of continuous learning, enabling graduates to stay abreast of the shifting job market demands.
- Facilitate students' integration into the international academic and professional community through internships, partnership programs, and networking initiatives.
The Department of Management and Mathematical Economics educate specialists in the following programs:
6B04102 Mathematical Economics and Data Analysis
6B04103 Business Engineering
6B04104 Startup Bachelor's degree
7M04101 Project management (scientific and pedagogical direction)
7M04103 Project management (profile direction)
7M04104 Executive MBA
7M04105 MBA in the mining and metallurgical complex
8D04101 Project Management
The faculty of the department consists of professors and the best teachers.
The department cooperates with the companies Antal, Atameken, "Union of Project Managers of the Republic of Kazakhstan" (SPM RK). The branch of the department is located in the Union of Project Managers of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
email@example.com, phone 8 (727) 320 40 91.