The Department for Student Affairs is a structural subdivision of Satbayev University
Сontact email of the department firstname.lastname@example.org.
The main goal of the Department is:
Promotion of formation for professional and civil competencies of students (morality, patriotism, tolerance, civil position, the ability of creative self-expression, adherence to a healthy lifestyle and cultural values), and improvement of social work at the University.
- forming favorable conditions for the development of creative abilities of students, promoting self-expression and self-realization of the individual, involving youth into creative teams;
- licensing of existing student public organizations;
- work with students and graduates of SU in the framework of the Rating Plan
- providing social support to students from socially vulnerable categories;
- replenishment of the fund of the historical museum to preserve the continuity of generations, to form students' patriotic feelings and involvement in the alma mater;
- providing an annual medical examination of the University students and faculty;
- technical support and maintenance of cultural events, presentations, meetings;
- implementation of projects within the framework of the «Rukhani Zhangyru» programs and the involvement of students and staff in them to organize and participate.
Check-in at the dormitory is carried out completely electronically with registration and an automatic queue on the platform DORMITORY.SATBAYEV.UNIVERSITY.
Link for receiving the card «Onay»
Tracking the status of the application is carried out through the Instagram page @onay.satbayev.
Directorate of the department: OC office 408, tel.3204126, ext.7231
Social work division: OC office 407а, tel. 2577075, ext.7075
Мedical center: Satbayev, 22a (Small educational building), ext.7423
Students’ creativity center: Мining and metallurgical building 235, ext.7276
Section for activities’ technical services & support: Мain educational building office 405, ext.7474
Historical Heritage Center: NK office 406, ext.7055.