The Department for Student Affairs is a structural subdivision of the "Kazakh National Research Technical University after K.I.Satpayev".
The main goal of the Department is:
Promotion of formation for professional and civil competencies of students (morality, patriotism, tolerance, civil position, ability of creative self-expression, adherence to a healthy lifestyle and cultural values), and improvement of social work at the University.
- licensing of existing student public organizations;
- providing social support to students from socially vulnerable categories;
- forming favorable conditions for the development of creative abilities of students, promoting self-expression and self-realization of the individual, involving youth into creative teams;
- developing students’ sense of patriotism, civil responsibility and legal consciousness, spirituality and culture, independence and tolerance;
- developing the university corporate culture that defines the system of values orientations of the University students, staff and teachers, strengthening and developing the best university traditions;
- coordinating social issues;
- providing annual medical examination of the University students and faculty;
- coordinating work to ensure the life and leisure of students living in dormitories, graduates, doctoral students;
- organizational and logistic support of the proper functioning of student hostels;
- developing healthy lifestyle skills;
- technical support and maintenance of cultural events, presentations, meetings;
- work with social networks of students;
- conducting advocacy work to provide students with information related to the organization of the educational process and social activities.
Director of the Department
Keltenov Rafik Turlybekovich
НК office 504 tel.2577028 ext.7028
Department for Student Affairs: NK 506 office, tel.2577126 ext.7126, 7231
Social work division: NK 505 tel. 2577075 ext.7075