Organizational and control department
The organizational and control department is a structural subdivision of NJSC “Kazakh National Research Technical University named after K.I. Satpaev".
- Provides control over the quality and timely workflow of the university, the execution of plans on time;
- Coordinates the execution of orders, protocol instructions and tasks of the Chairman of the Board - the Rector;
- Conducts daily control over the performance discipline, requests relevant information from the structural units, makes proposals to the university management on the responsibility of officials;
- Coordinates the work on consideration of questions submitted to the blog by the Chairman of the Board - Rector on the educational portal of the University, and preparing answers to them;
- Provides organizational support for the work of the Academic Council of the University, the administration, workshops with the participation of the rector, competition commissions, as well as thematic events (conferences, seminars, round tables, meetings, etc.);
- Participates and supervises the holding of official events, celebrations, celebrations;
- Ensures the production and writing of congratulatory addresses and their distribution;
- Carries out work on updating information stands in all buildings of the university;
- Keeps minutes of meetings of collegiate governing bodies of the university;
- Carries out other functions within its competence in accordance with the goals and objectives of the university.
Head of the organizational and control department Aynur Baikadamova
Phone ext.: 71-14
General Manager Akmaral Murzagulova
Phone ext.: 71-50
Manager Manshuk Beisova
Phone ext.: 71-50
Address: st. Satpaeva 22, Main educational building (GUK), room 110
Opening hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30-17:30, lunch break - 13:00-14:00.