Department of Technological machines and transport
The department "Technological machines and transport" was formed on the basis of the departments "Technological machines and equipment" and "Transport equipment". The department prepares specialists for the following educational undergraduate programs:
- 6В07107 - “Operational and service engineering” for the mining, metallurgical and oil and gas industries;
- 6B07108 Transport engineering;
The department also prepares bachelors for the shortened program on the basis of secondary vocational and higher education in distance learning.
The department has a master's and doctoral program in the following educational programs:
- 7M07111 - Digital Engineering of Machines and Equipment (Master's program);
- 7M07108 Technology and automation of transport and transport systems (master's program);
- 8D07110 - Digital engineering of machinery and equipment (Phd doctor).
Goals and objectives
- Preparing thoroughly educated, intellectually developed specialists in tehnologicheskih machinery and equipment, innovative technologies in the field of maintenance and repair of the mountain, metallurgical and oil and gas machines, able to implement their professional knowledge, skills and abilities in the public and private management, mining and oil and gas companies, public and research organizations of any form of property;
- To ensure the growth of research activity of the teaching staff of the Department for the purpose of integration of education, science and industry.
- To integrate into the world educational process through the establishment of mutually beneficial cooperation with leading foreign universities and international vendors for the purpose of carrying out joint activities aimed at improving the quality of training by industry.
- provide fundamental training for students to successfully solve scientific and engineering problems in the areas of automotive, design of logistics systems and supply chain management.
- to develop among students the practical skills of engineering analysis and design, the formulation and conduct of scientific research, including the formation of students with a professional orientation as a personality trait of a future engineer.
- to improve the three-level model of training personnel with higher and postgraduate education: undergraduate - graduate - doctoral programs that meet the requirements of consumers, based on the implementation of modern educational technologies and continuous improvement of the teaching and methodological activities of the teachers of the department.
- Practical implementation in the educational process in the RK continuing education requirements of educational programs;
- Introduction to the educational process of innovative technologies, advanced methods of teaching that promote independence and creative thinking of students;
- Increase the level of responsibility of the teaching staff for the quality of training and development of students the necessary knowledge in accordance with the qualification requirements for the preparation of graduate’s kazNITU K. I. Satpaev;
- Development and improvement of the students' creative thinking and independence in solving scientific problems, the deepening and consolidation of knowledge obtained during the training;
- The formation of study groups in a healthy moral atmosphere of friendship and cooperation;
- Participation in international activities in the field of education and training.
- training of highly qualified competent specialists for the transport and logistics sector of the economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan, able to quickly adapt to rapidly changing socio-economic conditions;
- to form a student with a certain set of personal qualities, general cultural and professional competencies, sufficient for the formation in the country (region) of the modern transport industry and advanced organization of activities.
Prepare competitive, qualified professionals with high intellectual level, the common cultural and professional competence in the field of -technology machinery and equipment, transport techniques and logistics. Connect the theory with modern practices, using advanced educational technology.
The development strategy of the department "Technological machines and transport" relates to the vision and strategy of development of the Kazakh National K. I. Satpaev Research Technical University on 2016-2020 years.
Improvement of educational and scientific activities in order to improve the quality of training of specialists in the field of transport and transport equipment, logistics and supply chain management.
The demand for these specialistsis growing, which is connected with the state program of innovative development of Kazakhstan until 2050. Most public and private enterprises are interested in the preparation of erudite, literate, modern software specialists in the field of transport, transport equipment.