Corporate Development Department
The Corporate Development Department (DKR) is a structural subdivision of the Kazakh National Research Technical University named after K.I. Satpayev".
The main goal of the Department is achieving sustainable development of Satbayev University based on strategic management, an effective model of leadership (good governance), including in terms of project management and internal quality control.
- Managing the processes of strategic and corporate development in the organization and subsidiaries (hereinafter referred to as subsidiaries), taking into account the recommendations of the strategic planning committee of the Board of Directors of the Company on the priority areas of activity and the development strategy of SU.
- Coordination of the processes of external and internal assessment of the University in terms of licensing, certification, international and national institutional and specialized accreditation of educational programs and research laboratories SU.
- Organization of analysis and development of recommendations on key performance indicators of the University's business processes and its Subsidiaries in order to ensure the long-term financial stability of the University.
- Internal control and assessment of compliance with the requirements of legislative and other normative acts, internal policies governing the activities of the university and Subsidiaries, as well as the effectiveness of the systems and procedures of the University's management system.
The department consists of 3 divisions:
- Department of Evaluation and Quality;
- Department of corporate management;
- Department of Economics and Strategic Planning.