Corporate Development Department
The Department of corporate development (DСD) is a structural subdivision of the Kazakh national research technical University named after K. I. Satpayev.
The main objective of the Department is to achieve sustainable development of Kazakh National Research Technical University named after K.I. Satpayev on the basis of improvement of corporate management system and quality control.
- ensuring the quality of education on the basis of monitoring results by methods of external and internal evaluation (licensing, certification and accreditation of educational programs and scientific laboratories);
- carrying out systematic, planned and operational monitoring and evaluation of the effectiveness of the University's business processes, including academic ones, in order to ensure the long-term financial stability of the University;
- monitoring and evaluation of compliance with the requirements of legislative and other regulatory acts, internal policies regulating the activity of the university, as well as the effectiveness of systems and procedures of the quality management system of KazNRTU, used to ensure compliance with these requirements;
- development of the corporate management and asset management system of KazNRTU;
- monitoring the implementation of SU development programs and updating in accordance with the strategic documents of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- organization of quality improvement activities within the framework of the survey.
The department consists of 3 divisions:
- Office of Licensing, Certification and Quality Control of Education;
- Corporate Management and Asset Management;
- Division of strategic planning.