Office of Commercialization and International Cooperation
Office of Commercialization and International Cooperation (OCIC) is a structural subdivision of the Kazakh National Research Technical University named after K.I. Satbayev (SU).
The main purpose of OCIC: commercialization of the results of scientific and technical activities of researchers; search and promotion of competitive commercially promising scientific developments in accordance with the industry orientation and regional location of the university, as well as the development and expansion of international relations with higher educational institutions of the near and far abroad, with leading multinational companies and industrial enterprises in the field of education, science and innovation.
Key tasks include:
- Commercialization of scientific developments.
- Search, identification, and attraction of funding for the commercialization of scientific and innovative projects at SU.
- Project management, support, and monitoring of commercialization projects according to the requirements of project funders and administrators.
- Selection, support, and monitoring of commercialization projects, including the preparation and support of startup projects.
- Development of the university's intellectual property.
- Organization and oversight of the search for patentable scientific and technical developments, protection of SU's intellectual property.
- Expansion of the network of partnerships and deepening cooperation with foreign scientific and educational centers, organizations, funds, and companies.
- Enhancement of the international reputation of the university as a high-profile educational and research center.
- Search, monitoring, and organization of participation in international scientific grant projects.
- Invitation and organization of short-term and long-term visits of foreign professors.
- Determination of key directions for international collaboration in line with the university's development priorities.
- Organization of meetings with foreign guests and receptions of foreign delegations.
Akatayeva Aliya Askarovna – Head of the Commercialization and International Cooperation Office, Candidate of historical sciences, Associate professor.
Internal Phone: 70-35