NJS «Kazakh National Research Technical University named after K.I. Satpayev» has announced a job contest for the teaching staff vacant positions, namely department heads, professors, associate professors, assistant professors, senior lecturers, lecturers, tutors and assistants.
Qualification requirements for teaching staff positions
List of faculty positions issued to the job contest
Deadline for documents reception is June 7th, 2020.
Individuals, who are not Kazakh National Research Technical University employees, submit the following documents to participate in the job contest:
1. Application (automatically generated when filling out the form);
3. Copies of diplomas of higher education, academic and scientific degree, academic rank and originals of the specified documents for verification;
4. Copies of certificates on retraining and advanced training (if any) and originals for verification;
5. Copies of documents confirming the applicant’s work experience, and originals for verification;
6. The certified at the workplace list of accomplished projects, scientific works and inventions over the past 3 years.
Applicants may also submit other documents related to their education, work experience, professionalism and reputation (letters of recommendation, characteristics, copies of certificates on language training, and other documents confirming the participant’s professionalism, their outstanding achievements in the professional sphere etc.)