Center for Digital Transformation of Education at Satbayev The University opened at the Institute of Automation and Information Technologies in 2021.
The Center for Digital Transformation of Education is a special type of structural element of the Institute of Automation and Information Technologies, controlling one or more important areas of the Institute’s activities.
The center performs the following functions:
Since its opening, the Center for Digital Transformation of Education began its activities with the creation of a single information channel - the Telegram page of the Institute of Automation and Information Technologies. The Center consistently covers the public life of the Institute of Automation and Information Technologies in the Telegram channel, looks for various specialized vacancies and internships for students of the Institute, being the main channel of information for students, teaching staff and employees of the Institute of Automation and IT .
- participation in the organization and conduct of official events of the Institute (opening of laboratories, official meetings with employers, master classes of invited production specialists);
- organization of the educational process using digital educational content;
- transformation of the educational process in order to adapt the education system to the level of knowledge and individual abilities of the student;
- development of a strategy for managing digital transformation processes in education;
- introduction of digital educational services;
- conducting work with students and mentors on administrative issues regarding the implementation of the digital international educational platform Coursera .
Coursera platform is integrated into the student learning experience to provide blended and interdisciplinary learning. In addition, students, having access to all Coursera courses , will be able to study professional certificates (from global industrial companies such as Google , Microsoft , Facebook and others), which will make it easy to be employed after graduation.
- Implementation of the Silver University project
The main goal of the project was to change the behavioral stereotypes and attitudes of older people, namely to move away from a passive, consumer position and stimulate their participation in cognitive activities, the development of socially significant projects and active participation in public life.
“Silver University” is an opportunity for senior citizens and people with disabilities to receive a certain level of knowledge, skills and abilities free of charge, gain confidence in their abilities and quickly adapt to living conditions. Education at the University is carried out in the form of lectures, discussions, trainings, theoretical and practical classes, and independent work. Thanks to the wide variety of areas of study, every elderly person can choose the course that suits him best.
Current courses within the framework of the Silver University
- course “With a smartphone to “You!”
- course “Computer literacy”
- course “Secrets of Mobile Photography”
- course “Financial Literacy”
- course “Distance tutoring skills”
When recruiting groups for courses, no selection criteria are provided. The most important thing is the desire to change your life, make it rich, bright and interesting.
Director of the Center for Digital Transformation of Education:
Anartayeva Aizhan Maratovna
Tel: 8 727 255 84 53
Room 305, ICTT
Chief expert of the Center for Digital Transformation of Education:
Sharipov Bakhyt Zhaparovich
Room 304, ICTT