The objectives of the Career Center are:
- coordination and control of the organization of the University's work on the professional practice of students and on the employment of graduates;
- assistance in expanding ties, social partnership in organization of professional practices and employment of university graduates with employers and employment services;
- establishment of long-term partnerships with enterprises, organizations and institutions in the field of targeted training of specialists (agreements with enterprises). Coordination of the departments work on the conclusion of agreements with enterprises and other organizations and institutions about places of internship;
- inviting potential employers to conduct training sessions, master classes for students in order to develop practical skills;
- organization and holding of job fair, analysis of the number of graduates who arrived at the distribution sites, etc.