The General situation
The government procurement office (hereinafter - PDO) is a structural unit NAO "Kazakh national research technical University named after K. I. Satpayev (hereinafter" NAO "KazNRTU").
The government procurement office is headed by a chief, appointed and dismissed by the Rector NAO "KazNRTU". In its activities, the SPP submits to the Vice Rector for corporate development of the NAO "KazNRTU". Ugz is a structural unit responsible for implementation of procedures of organization and conduct of public procurement. In its activities, the SPP is guided by:
- applicable Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On state procurement";
- Charter of the NAO "KazNRTU";
- Policies and Objectives of the NAO "KazNRTU" in the field of quality;
- Guidelines for quality NAO "KazNRTU" and other normative documents of the quality management system (QMS) of the University;
- orders and regulations by NAO "KazNRTU";
- the present Regulation and other normative documents of the NAO "KazNRTU".
Office of government Commerce in its activities shall:
- development and approval of the annual plan of public procurement (provisional annual plan of public procurement);
- supplier selection and conclusion of the contract on public procurement, in accordance with sposobami public procurement, stipulated by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on public procurement;
- performance of the contract on public procurement.
The public procurement is mainly based on the following principles:
optimal and effective expenditure of money used for public procurement;
- provide potential suppliers equal opportunities for participation in the procedure of public procurement;
- openness and transparency of the public procurement process;
- fair competition among potential suppliers;
- supporting domestic producers and domestic suppliers of works and services;
- prevention of corruption manifestations;
- the acquisition of innovative and high-tech goods, works and services.