National Science and Technology Center "Parasat"
A scientific, technological and training center focused on the creation of innovative developments in areas of priority for the Kazakh economy. Parasat National Scientific and Technological holding was established in 2008 to address issues of effective management of innovative research and development of public-private partnerships in the field of scientific, technical and innovative activities. In 2014, the Holding was transformed into the Parasat Scientific and Technological Center, which became part of Satbayev University.
Parasat Scientific and Technological Center provides the following services:
- Intellectual property protection
- Search, attraction of partners and investments, co-financing of joint projects
- Organization and conduct of training sessions, seminars, etc.
- Rental of office space, conference hall, etc.
- Organization and conduct of scientific and technological expertise of projects
- Conducting marketing research, search and selection of scientific developments
The Parasat Scientific and Technological Center is actively working in the field of commercialization of scientific developments, creating subsidiaries whose activities are aimed at the production of modern products, such as electric buses or energy-efficient LED components. One of the activities of the organization is taking care of the environment – the disposal of fluorescent lamps and mercury-containing devices is organized within the holding.