05/2014 - 07/2014 – LLP «Saiman Corporation»: Locksmith-assembler of the current transformer Assembly section of the production and procurement shop;
08/2016 – to the present time - Satbayev University – assistant of “Electronics, telecommunication and space technologies”
2010-2014 – KazNTU named after K. I. Satbayev – 5B071900 – Radiotechnics, electronics and telecommunication;
2014-2016 – KazNRTU named after K. I. Satbayev – 6M072300 – Technical physics;
2018-2021 – Satbayev University – 6D071900 – Radiotechnics, electronics and telecommunication.
1. PON technology. Вестник КазНТУ, 2014.
2. Computer analysis of structural and dimensional characteristics of ZnO films based on AFM data. Вестник КазНТУ, 2016. Abstracts were sent for participation in the conference " Science and applications of Thin Films, Conference & Exhibitions (SATF 2016). Turkey, Izmir, Izmir Institute of technology, September 19-23, 2016.
3. Investigation of convolutional encoding and Viterbi decoding methods. Satbayev readings "Innovative solutions to traditional problems: engineering and technology" 12.04.2018, 818-822 p.
4. Determination of the dependence of the Bragg-based FOCL on temperature. Satbayev readings "Innovative solutions to traditional problems: engineering and technology" 12.04.2018, 831-836 p.
5. Study of the efficiency of ozone synthesis by electric discharge. "Youth and the third modernization of Kazakhstan" international scientific and practical conference of young scientists of the Central Asian University. 21 April, 2017.
6. Study of the coronating electrodes of the ozonator device. The first and third modernization of Kazakhstan" international scientific and practical conference of young scientists of the Central Asian University. 21 April, 2017.
7. Investigation of the possibility of forming a paroballic antenna system for radio wave scanning equipment. Satbayev readings "Innovative technologies-the key to the successful solution of fundamental and applied problems in the ore and oil and gas sectors of the economy of Kazakhstan", April 12, 2019.
8. Regularities of electric circuits in the discipline of electrical Engineering. Textbook. KazNRTU 2018ю