Grants from the Kazakstan Khalkina Foundation
Program of educational grants of “Kazakhstan Khalkyna” Foundation provides grants for training for graduates of rural schools and students from socially vulnerable segments of the population with the purpose to increase the availability of higher education for the given category of country’s citizens.
Program is also aimed at supporting the children of the deceased citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan and injured children during the tragic events of January 2022 and provides for the supply of educational grants to them for higher education with Bachelor's degree award.
Program participants can be citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan up to 29 years old. Educational grants of “Kazakhstan Khalkyna” are being planned to be provided annually from 2022-2023 academic year:
1) applicants for full-time study at universities included in the list of higher education organizations in which the state educational order is placed;
2) university students to continue full-time study in Bachelor's degree programs.
Grants are awarded in accordance with the following selection criteria:
- from low-income rural families;
- related to orphans or left without parental care until adulthood;
- having a disability;
- from single-parent families raising disabled children;
- parent/parents who are disabled;
- children of the deceased citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan during the tragic events of January 2022;
- injured children during the tragic events of January 2022.
Provision of educational grants of "Kazakhstan Khalkyna" is carried out annually no later than September 10.
Before applying for assistance from the fund, we recommend that you familiarize yourself with the directions of the fund's work and the list of beneficiaries to whom the fund aids in the first place.
Learn more about the Foundation
Read more about the grant program