AI&IST Summer Workshop
Artificial Intelligence & Information Society Technology
Summer Workshops Series
Seminars & scientific sessions will be held on 7-24 June 2022
in Almaty (Kazakhstan) & Online (Universities - partners)
A number of outstanding results have been recently achieved in the areas of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Neural Networks. During a series of workshops on AI and ML, you will be able to understand what they are and how they solve problems, ask questions and try to complete training exercises.
The seminars are conducted under the auspices of the ACeSYRI (Erasmus +) project. Satbayev University (IAIT) is the main organizer of the event held in cooperation with the IICT MES RK, the International Academy of Informatization and partner universities (ITMO University & Federal University of Paraná, Curitiba, Brazil).
The workshop consists of educational and scientific sessions.
The educational session is address to the following three groups of issues:
1. Basic theory – classic machine learning algorithms. In this part, we review the basic principles of learnt programs development. Some knowledge on linear algebra and Python is highly appreciated.
2. Examples of machine learning applications. In this section, we examine the machine learning applications in various fields.
3. Deep learning models. Here we briefly discuss the recognition of faces and objects, image and speech processing techniques.
The scientific session is focus on the following issues:
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine learning applications
- Artificial Intelligence & Digital City
- Computational linguistics & Machine Learning
- Digital Transformation & Information Society Technology Application
Special scientific sessions for PhD students and young researchers will be held at the end of the seminars. The special sessions devoted to the use of artificial intelligence and computational linguistics in projects for the implementation of information society technologies.
You can upload articles using EasyСhair
Ravil Mukhamediev, Satbayev University, Kazakhstan
Roberto Pereira, Federal University of Paraná, Curitiba, Brazil
Sergey Mityagin, ITMO Universiry, St. Petersburg, Russia
“Advanced Centre for PhD Students and Young Researchers in Informatics”