International affairs division announces the acceptance of applications for the program "Mobility for students" in University Sains Malaysia (Malaysia) in the framework of the inter-University agreement for online study in the spring semester of 2020-2021 academic year for bachelor students of the folliowing educational programs:
- Chemical technologies
- Information system
- Extraction of minerals
- Materials science and technology of new materials
- Physics and mathematics
Deadline: 17th November, 2020.
- Form of study: online (distance)
- Tuition fee: 3 free places
- a certificate confirming knowledge of English language (IELTS, TOEFL, Duolingo)
- a completed excel file that includes such data as: full name, course, name and code of the specialty, full name of the Department and Institute, gender, email, phone number
- a completed Learning Agreement (ATTACHED) that includes a list of eligible subjects in USM based on a comparison of subjects in SU. The agreement must be signed by the head of the Department.
- a copy of a foreign passport or identity card;
- official transcript issued by the Registrar's office of Satbayev University.
Please send the full package of documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the theme "documents for USM”. For all other questions, please contact the international cooperation Department: +7 727 320 40 19.