In 2004 he entered and in 2008 graduated From the Kazakh national technical University named after K. I. Satpayev with a degree in mechanical engineering.
2009 -2011 master's Degree in mechanical engineering of Kazakh national technical University named after K. I. Satpayev.
In 2009-2011, he Worked as an engineer At the center for Earth Sciences of metallurgy enrichment.
2009-2010 GU "Professional Lyceum 11" master teacher.
In 2011-2014, he Worked as an inspector of the Medeu district PSC.
2012-2015. he Defended his PhD in mechanical engineering at Kazakh national technical University named After K. I. Satpayev.
2015-engineer of the Department "life Safety and environmental protection" of Kazakh National Research Technical University named after K. I. Satpayev.
2016-2021 lecturer of the Department "Applied mechanics and engineering graphics»
From 2021 to the present - Associate Professor of the Department of Mechanical Engineering, Standardization, Certification and Metrology.
1. 2004-2008 bachelor of mechanical engineering of Kazakh national technical University named after K. I. Satpayev No. 0006865
2. 2009-2011 Master of mechanical engineering of Kazakh national technical University named after K. I. Satpayev No. 0003653
3. 2012-2015 Doctor of mechanical engineering of Kazakh national technical University named after K. I. Satpayev no 0001367
Doctor PhD, specialty " Doctor of mechanical engineering "
Scientific interests and current projects: rolling mill,Calculation of the stress-strain state of the deflector rollers, Dynamics and strength of machines.
Participation in research projects (over the last 3 years):
1) Scientific adviser, Project No. AP08052509 Competition for grant funding of young scientists for scientific and (or) scientific and technical projects for 2020-2022 “Development of a parallel robot-tripod with sixdegrees of freedom” (supervisor, Doctor of mechanical engineering Sciences Alimbetov A.), 2020-2022;
2) Performer, No. AP05131267 “Development of automated systems with software control for obtaining ultrafine powders from metal waste and applying them ascoatings”, 2018-2020.
3) Performer, No. AP08052127 Competition for grant funding of young scientists for scientific and (or) scientific and technical projects for 2020-2022 “Development of a new drive design for rod pumping units for the oil and gas industry”, 2020-2022;
1. G. Abdraimova, K. Tulegenova, B. Kyrykbaev, A. Zhauyt, A. Alimbetov and M. Nurbakyt. Dynamic Analysis of the Press Automation, Satbayev University, Almaty, 050013, Kazakhstan. International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Robotics Research Vol. 8, No. 1, January 2019
2. AdilkhanovErzhan; Sekerova Sholpan; Musayev Janat; Alimbetov A. Simulation technique of constant contact side bearings of freight car bogies JOURNAL OF MEASUREMENTS IN ENGINEERING ,Стр.: 142-151 ,DOI: 10.21595/jme.2017.19050 Опубликовано: SEP 2017
3. ZhauytA.; MamatovaG.; Abdugaliyeva G.; Alimbetov A. The Kinematic Analysis of Flat Leverage Mechanism of the Third Class Science and Engineering (IWMSE) Местоположение: Guangzhou, PEOPLES R CHINA публ.: SEP 08-10, 2017
4. Abilkaiyr,Z., Musayev,J., Kaiym,T., Zhauyt, A. Alimbetov A. The interaction of the freight car and way taking into account deformation of assembled rails and sleepers Vibroengineering Procedia 8, с. 269-274 October 2016;
5. Kaliyev,Y., Zhauyt,A., Yussupova,S., Nurbakyt, M. Alimbetov A. Calculation of the stress-strain state of the deflector rollers Vibroengineering Procedia 18, с. 183-188 May 2018