Geology and Oil-gas Business Institute named after K. Turyssov
Department of "Geological survey, search and exploration of mineral deposits"
Baisalova Akmaral Omarkhanovna graduate of KazNTU in 2007, engineer geologist. She began her career in 2006 at the Department of General Geology, Mineralogy and Petrography. From 2010 to 2012, he studied at the magistracy in the specialty 6M070600 - "Geology and exploration of mineral resources" with a degree of "master of engineering and technology".
In 2018, she successfully defended her doctoral dissertation on the topic "Features of metasomatic processes of rare-metal manifestations of the Akzhaylyautas granite massif and adjacent areas."
Baysalova Akmaral has experience in industrial research work, worked as a researcher in the projects of the Institute of Geological Sciences named after K.I. Satpaev and the head of the Mineralogical Museum.
The research work was accompanied by active cooperation with colleagues from foreign universities. Reimar Seltman and A. Dolgopolova were the second supervisor of her doctoral thesis; she worked with them at the Natural History Museum (London, UK) in 2016 for 2 months. She made presentations at international conferences in Miass (Russia), Dublin (Ireland), Bristol (Great Britain).
Baisalova A.O. actively participates in various research and administrative activities:
- Member of the public association PONEN (professional association of independent subsoil experts) 2022-23;
- Member of the Academic Council of the Institute of Geology and Oil and Gas. K. Turysova 2022-2023
- Member of the dissertation council for the defense of doctoral dissertations in the specialty 8D07208 - Geology and exploration of MPI; 8D07210 - Oil and gas business 2020-2023;
- international expert of the "Kazakh Association for Engineering Education KazSEE" 2019-2024 - (certificate)
- an expert of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the preparation of test questions for admission to the magistracy
From 1992 to 2007 Kazakh National Technical University named after K.I. Satpayev. Specialty in Geological Survey, Search and Exploration, Engineer.
From 2010 to 2012 Kazakh National Technical University named after K.I. Satpayev. In the specialty 6M070600 "Geology and Exploration of Mineral Deposits," Master of Technology and Technology.
From 2014 to 2017 Kazakh National Technical University named after K.I. Satpayev. In specialty 6D070600 "Geology and exploration of mineral deposits" Dr. PhD.
Baisalova A.O. actively engaged in both pedagogical and scientific work, in different years she was the project manager and responsible executor, leading researcher of projects and programs of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
- 2022-2024 project leader on the topic "Assessment of the lithium potential of the Republic of Kazakhstan, determination of criteria for the formation of deposits and the setting of geological exploration";
- 2022 head of the economic contract project "Study of the mineralogical and petrographic composition of host rocks and ores of the Demeu Kok-Tas deposit, Alkamergen site";
- 2019 "Study of the mineralogical and petrographic composition of host rocks and ores of the Kok-Tas deposit"
- 2015-2017 "Creation of a database on unique, rare and insufficiently studied minerals of deposits of noble and rare elements of Kazakhstan for the integrated development of mineral raw materials"
- 2012-2015 "Discovery of new minerals in Kazakhstan" performer of grant program of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Integration of Remote Sensing and Field Data in Ophiolite Investigations: A Case Study of Logar Ophiolite Complex, SE Afghanistan. Yousufi, A., Ahmadi, H., Bekbotayeva, A., Y.Arshamov, A. Baisalova, Omarova, G., Pekkan, E. Minerals, 2023, 13(2), 234
Agata Duczmal-Czernikiewicz, Adilkhan Baibatsha, Alma Bekbotayeva, Gulnara Omarova, Akmaral Baisalova. Ore Minerals and Metal Distribution in Tailings of Sediment – hosted Stratiform Copper Deposits from Poland and Kazakhstan. Minerals 2021, 11(7), 752; https://doi.org/10.3390/min11070752. Q2, IF – 2.380. ISSN: 2075-163X
A Baisalova, A Stepanov, G Bekenova, A Dolgopolova, R Seltmann (2016). Titanium silicates from the Verkhnee Espe rare metal deposit in East Kazakhstan. Applied Earth Science. Taylor & Francis.
Akmaral Baisalova, Galia Bekenova, Alla Dolgopolova, Reimar Seltmann (2017). Geological and mineralogical characteristics of REE mineralisation of the Verkhnee Espe and Iysor granitoid massifs (East Kazakhstan). Applied Earth Science. Taylor & Francis.
Alla Dolgopolova, Reimar Seltmann, Galiya Bekenova, Oleg Gavrilenko, Akmaral Baisalova, Olga Frolova, Alexander Stepanov, Indira Mataibayeva (2017). Geology and Mineralisation of the Verkhnee Espe REE-RM Deposit, East Kazakhstan. Society of Economic Geologists, Inc. SEG 2017 Conference
Murat Omirserikov, Kulyash Dyussembayeva, Lyudmila Isayeva, Kuanysh Togizov, Akmaral Baisalova (2015). RARE EARTH ELEMENTS IN THE WEATHERING CRUST OF SHOCK-KARAGAY DEPOSIT (NORTH KAZAKHSTAN). International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference: SGEM: Surveying Geology & mining Ecology. Management. Surveying Geology & Mining Ecology Management (SGEM)
Potential research studies of doctoral studentsFeatures of the geological structure and mineralization of the deposits of rare earth elements in East Kazakhstan