Head of the Department of Engineering Systems and Networks of the Institute of Architecture and Construction named. T.K. Basenova Satbayev University. Candidate of Technical Sciences, in the field of: 05.23.04 - “Water Supply, Sewerage, Building Water Protection Systems” and 05.23.03 - “Heat Supply, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, Gas Supply and Lighting”.
She began her professional and pedagogical activity in 1989 as a design engineer of the North-Kazakhstan State Design Institute "Sevgrazhdanproekt" in Petropavlovsk.
Between 1997 and 2004 worked as a senior lecturer at North Kazakhstan State University of Petropavlovsk.
From 2001-2003 Chief construction specialist (part-time) GKKP "Management of administrative buildings under the apparatus of Akim of the North Kazakhstan region", Petropavlovsk.
From 2005 - 2009 - Senior Lecturer, Department of Engineering Systems and Environmental Protection, KazNTU named after K.I. Satpayev of Almaty.
From 2009 - 2016 - Associate Professor of the Department "Engineering Systems and Networks" KazNITU named after K.I. Satpayev. From 2016 to the present - Head of the Department of Engineering Systems and Networks at Satbayev University.
1. The full course "The curriculum of the International Society of Engineering PedagogyIGIP". Almaty, Kazakhstan Center for Engineering Pedagogy Society for the Training of International Teachers of Technical Universities. (Certificate No. 4586, in the amount of 204 hours)
2. International seminar-training “Innovative approaches, teaching methods and training of competitive specialists”, Almaty, KazNU named after Al-Farabi Institute for Advanced Studies (certificate, in the amount of 16 hours)
3. Master class "Achievements of Nanoscience and Application of Nanomaterials and Nanotechnologies in Industry", KazNTUim.K.I. Satpayev, (certificate)
4. "Information systems" a full course of advanced training of university teachers KazNU. Al-Farabi, (Certificate No. 3469 in the amount of 144 hours).
5. "New innovative technologies in the field of creating comfortable conditions for air conditioning systems." KAZSEE Kazakhstan Association of Engineering Education (certificate KZ01-25, 72 hours)
1)1984-1989 - Alma - Ata Institute of Architecture and Civil Engineering, Faculty of Engineering Systems and Structures, engineer specializing in Heat and Gas Supply and Ventilation.
2) 2007-2009 - Kazakh National Technical University named after K.I. Satpayev, Institute of Ecology and Economics, Department of Engineering Systems and Environmental Protection. Qualification - Candidate of Technical Sciences, in the field of: 05.23.04 - “Water Supply, Sewerage, Building Water Protection Systems” and 05.23.03 - “Heat Supply, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, Gas Supply and Lighting”.