1987-1989 - Lecturer at the Department of Descriptive Geometry and Engineering Graphics at Shakarim State University in Semey.
1989-1990 - Trainee researcher at the Kazakh Polytechnic Institute named after V.I. Lenin (KazNTU named after K.I.Satpayev).
1990-1993 - Postgraduate student of the Department of Descriptive Geometry and Engineering Graphics of the Kazakh Polytechnic Institute named after V.I.Lenin.
1994-1997 - teacher, 1997-2002 head of the department, 2002-2005 doctoral student, 2005-2010 associate professor, 2010-2016 head of the department "Descriptive geometry and engineering graphics" KazNRTU K.I.Satpayeva.
2016-2018 Senior Lecturer of the Department of Applied Mechanics and Engineering Graphics, KazNRTU named after K.I.Satpayev.
2018-2021 assistant professor of the Kazakh-British Technical University.
Since September 2021, Professor of the Department of Descriptive Geometry and Engineering Graphics, KazNRTU named after K.I.Satpayev.
Candidate of Technical Sciences, specialty 05.01.01- "Applied Geometry and Engineering Graphics" and 05.05.05. - Hoisting-and-transport machines (VAK RK 1996).
Associate Professor in Applied Geometry and Engineering Graphics (VAK RK 2001).
Professor of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences (2014).
Corresponding member of the National Academy of Sciences of Mechanical Engineering and Transport of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2016).
In 2012, he was awarded a gold medal and a diploma from the European Scientific and Industrial Chamber for fundamental research in the field of engineering geometry and computer graphics.
In 2014 - awarded the Honorary title "Honored Worker of Science and Education" by the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences.
In 2009 he was awarded the Medal of KazNTU "For Special Merits".
In 2014 he was awarded the sign "Veteran of KazNTU", 2004 - Certificate of honor of KazNTU.
Scientific articles - 90, monograph –1, copyright certificate –2, electronic textbook –1, study guides –3, methodological instructions –8, educational guidelines on descriptive geometry, engineering and computer graphics –5.
Head of the project "Geometric and computer modeling of engineering structures, processes and phenomena", state registration in JSC "NCSTI", Almaty, 2016.
Ust-Kamenogorsk Pedagogical Institute, general technical faculty, day department 1976 1981 - General technical disciplines and physics, - teacher of general technical disciplines and physics, - diploma №235226
Semipalatinsk Technological Institute, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, evening and correspondence department 1982 1986 - Machines and apparatus for food production, - Mechanical Engineer, - Diploma No. 081924
1. Kuspekov K.A. APPLICATION OF CLOTOIDS AS A TRANSITION CURVE FOR OPTIMIZING THE PROFILE OF PARTS AND MECHANISMS IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING. PROCEEDINGS of the International Scientific and Practical Conference "INTERNATIONAL SATBAYEV CONFERENCE 2023 (Satpayev Readings – 2023). SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY: FROM IDEA TO IMPLEMENTATION April 12, 2023 Volume III. pp.263-269. Kazntu named after K.I.Satpayev. Almaty 2023. https://doi.org/10.51301/ejsu.2022.i6.01
2. Kuspekov K.A. Steiner's method and its application to optimize the tracing of transport and logistics networks. Collection of materials of the international scientific and practical conference "Innovative development of industry in Kazakhstan: problems and solutions", dedicated to the 85th anniversary of the birth of Professor N. H. Davilbekov, November 30, 2022 at KazNITU.
3. Kuspekov K.A. Geometric methods in the planning of transport networks of the city. Volume 67 No. 4 (2022): Gumilev HUNNU. The journal "Problems of engineering graphics and vocational education". P p.23-30.
4. Kuspekov K.A., Rotkov S.I. Geometric methods of tracing transport and logistics networks // Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference "Situational Centers and IAS4i for Monitoring and Security". Institute of Physical and Technical Informatics. Moscow-Protvino, September 2016, pp. 175-177.
5. Kuspekov KA, Sharatbekov T. Development of optimization geometric models that increase the efficiency of design and operation of machine-building shops // Scientific conference Satpayev readings on the topic: "Scientific heritage of Shakhmardan Yessenov." Almaty, KazNRTU, April 2017
6. Kuspekov K.A. Karymsakov U.T., Masimbaev E.E. Maitalman ғalym to the wife of ұlahatty ұstaz. " Scientific and pedagogical journal of engineering graphics and problems of vocational education, No. 2 (56 volume), 2020, Astana. ENU them. Gumilyov.
7. Esmukhan Zh.M., Kuspekov K.A., Masimbaev E.E. Computer graphics graphic theory. Tutorial. Publishing house "Almanakh": Almaty. 2019 165s. For all technical specialties.
8. Volkov V. Ya., Kuspekov K.A. Geometric methods of optimization of engineering networks // Bulletin of SibADI. - Omsk, 2013. - No. 4 (32). S.104-105.
9. Kuspekov KA Geometric modeling of engineering networks on a plane with a polar metric. Vestnik SibADI. - Omsk, 2013. - No. 4 (32). S.101-103.
10. Kuspekov KA Modeling of transport networks in quarries // Journal. Natural and technical sciences. - M: 2013.- No. 7 / 8-2013. 3-6.
11. Kuspekov KA Geometric methods of tracing three-dimensional engineering networks. Zhurnal. Natural and technical .M: 2013.- No. 7/8. S. 7-10.
12. Kuspekov KA Development of geometric models of transport networks for loading and unloading and transport and storage works // Modern problems of science and education. - 2013. - No. 4; URL: http://www.science-education.ru/110-9901 (date of access: 20.08.2013).
13. Kuspekov KA Modeling the route of movement of piece cargo in automated warehouses with the shortest connecting lines. Vestnik SibADI. - Omsk, 2012. - No. 6 (28). S.106-108.
14. Kuspekov KA Method of constructing the optimal configuration of the shortest connecting lines for n points of the plane with a polar metric. Vestnik Kuz GTU. - Kuzbass, 2012. - No. 2, p. 82-87.