In 1998 he graduated from I.V. Panfilov Kazakh High School. In the same year he entered KazNTU. K.I. Satpayev to the Faculty of «Automation and сontrol system», specialty: «Automation of production processes» by technological processes. In 2003, he graduated from the university and received the qualification of “systems engineer”. 2003-2004 - KazNTU named after K.I. Satpayev, specialty 553750 - “Computer hardware and software” graduated from the specialty, qualification and academic degree - master. In 2004 she entered the full-time postgraduate study of the department of "ATPiP" KazNTU named after K.I. Satpayeva and graduated in 2006. From 2006 to 2008 worked as an assistant of the department "EATC" KazNTU named after K.I. Satpayev. From 2008 to 2012 worked as a teacher of the department "EATC" KazNTU named after K.I. Satpayev. From 2012 to the present, he has been working as a senior lecturer (lecturer) in the Department of "Energy" of KazNITU named after K.I. Satpayev. The author of more than 25 published scientific and methodological works, including 1 textbook. Has 2 patents.
1) 1998-2003 - Kazakh National Technical University. K.I. Satpayev. Faculty - “Automation and Control System”, specialty “Automation of technological processes and production”. Qualification - systems engineer.
2) 2003-2004 - Kazakh National Technical University. K.I. Satpayev, Master's degree in specialty 553750 - “Computer Engineering and Software” and the award of qualifications and academic master's degrees
Conducts research in the following areas:
- Improving converters of renewable energy sources into electrical energy;
- Temperature control of current-carrying and contact surfaces of elements of electrical equipment of technological complexes.
1) “Unification of the design of systems for automatic stabilization of technological processes”, Adambaev M. D., Shakenov K.B. Collection of materials of the Second International Forum "Project Management in Central Asia Innovative Technologies", Almaty, 2012, pp. 45-54
2) “Suggestions for improving the drive of gas pumps and solving environmental problems”, Zhunusova MS, Munsyzbay TM K.I. Named after Satpayev KazNTU, Almaty, Republic of Kazakhstan
3) “Development and operational testing of two-circuit automatic two-stage regulation of the grinding process”, Adambaev MD, Yusupova SA, Skedirova L.Sh. K.I. Materials of the International Satpayev Readings “The Role and Role of Young Scientists in the Implementation of the Kazakhstan 205 Strategy, Dedicated to the 80th Anniversary of KazNTU“ I Sat Almaty, 2014 ”. B. 246-250
4) “Mathematical description of grain grinding processes” Bekbaev A.B., Aldashova Zh.A Magazine “Food Technology”, 2005, VI International Scientific and Practical Conference “Ways to improve the competitiveness and safety of food products and the food industry”
5) "Methods for calculating the loss of electricity in the electric network" Arynov AK, Tokpeisova G.Sh. Proceedings of the International Forum "Engineering Education and Science in the XXI Century: Problems and Prospects" dedicated to the 80th anniversary of KazNTU im. K.I. Satpayev, Volume I, Almaty, Kazakhstan, October 22-24, 2014, pp. 705-709
6) “Actual Questions and innovations in scienceii”, “Ensuring the energy security of the industry of Kazakhstan” PROCEEDINGS October 9, 2019 AQIS II. Prof. Dr. Abdullah Soykan-Balikesir University. Balikesir, Turky ISBN 978-601-341-174-3. S 210 - 212