Saltanat Madaliyeva Nurmakhanbetovna
Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
Institute of Automation and Information Technologies
Department of "Higher Mathematics and Modeling"
1. 1994-2008. KazNTU named after K. I. Satpayev teacher of the Department of Mathematics
2. 2008-2016. KazNTU named after K. I. Satpayev Senior lecturer of the Department of Mathematics
3. 2016-2022. KazNITU named after K. I. Satpayev Senior lecturer of the Department of Higher Mathematics
1. 1989-1994 Al-Farabi Kazakh State University, Faculty of Mathematics Specialty: Mathematics Qualification: mathematician, teacher of mathematics.
2. Graduate School 1999-2000 KazNTU named after K.I. Satpayev
In 2007 defended a thesis for the degree of “candidate of physical and mathematical sciences”
2018-2020 Researcher of the project of number "2018 / АР05133634" on the topic "Non-stationary nonlinear one-dimensional system of Boltzmann moment equations in an odd approximation under natural conditions of specular and diffusion particle detachment from the boundary"
1. Bozhanov E.T., Ibraimkulov A.M., Madaliyeva S.N. About one model of a multilayer structure made of fiberglass material under the action of a shock pulse lying on the basis of the Pasternak type. Bulletin of Kaz NITU 2016
2. Sakabekov A., Madaliyeva S.N. The solution of the boundary value problem for a stationary linear one-dimensional system of Boltzmann moment equations in the third approximation under the generalized boundary conditions of Vladimirov-Marshak by the finite-difference method. Bulletin of KazNITU 2019 Number 2
3. Sakabekov A., Madaliyeva S.N. Macroscopic boundary conditions for a non-stationary nonlinear one-dimensional system of Boltzmann moment equations in an arbitrary odd approximation. Bulletin of KazNITU 2019
4. Sakabekov A., Madaliyeva S., Yergazina R. Investigation of Aerodynamic Characteristics of Aircrafts in a Rarefied Gas Flow Using the Moment Method. International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, 2022, 2022, 6943602.