Shiryaeva Olga Ivanovna in 1993 graduated from the Kazakh Polytechnic Institute with a degree in Automation and Telemechanics, specialty 3601. In the same year, she was hired by the engineer at the Laboratory for Control of Technical Systems at the Institute of Informatics and Control Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan Academy of Sciences.
In 1993, she entered full-time postgraduate study at the Institute of Applied Mathematics of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan, which she graduated in 1996. From 1996 to 2000, she worked as a research fellow at the Laboratory for Control of Technical Systems, IPIU MES RK. Labor activity in KazNITU them. K.I.Satpaeva began in 2001. The total experience of scientific and pedagogical activity is 24 years.
In 2001, she defended her thesis for the degree of Candidate of Technical Sciences in the specialty 05.13.01 - System analysis, control and information processing (by industry) on the topic "Study of dynamic properties and the construction of control systems for interval-specified objects based on the group approach".
He conducts disciplines for students of the specialty 5B070200, 6M070200, 6D070200 - Automation and control: “Linear automatic control systems”, “Nonlinear automatic control systems”, “Design of automation systems”, “Robust and invariant control systems”, "Smart control systems".
State scholarship to talented young scientists of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2002-2003)
Title "The best teacher of 2017".
The main scientific areas of research: intelligent systems for automatic control of multidimensional multiply connected objects.
Since 1993, she participated in 13 projects under the agreement of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
1. "Development of intelligent dynamic systems for predicting and managing complex objects." Implemented under the budget program 120 "Grant funding for scientific research" of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2012-2014. State registration number 0112РК00324.
2. "Intelligent technology of immunoset modeling of drugs." Performed under the budget program 055 "Scientific and / or scientific and technical activity" of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2012-2014. State registration number 0112РК02222.
3. “Computer molecular design of drugs based on immuno-network modeling.” State registration number 0115РК00549. 2015-2017.
4. "Development of information technology, algorithms and software and hardware for intelligent control systems of complex objects in the conditions of parametric uncertainty." State registration number 0115РК00536. 2015-2017.
5. "Development of cognitive Smart-technology for intelligent control systems of complex objects based on artificial intelligence approaches" No. AP05130018 (2018-2020).
1 Shiryaeva O.I., Samigulin T.I. (2019). Development of an artificial immune control system for a multidimensional oil and gas industry. Bulletin of NTU "KhPI". Series: Computer Science and Modeling. Kharkov: NTU "KhPI" 13 (1338), p. 155-165.
3 Shiryayeva O., Samigulin T. (2019). CLONALG application to the PID-controller synthesis of MIMO-systems in oil and gas industry. Lublin: Informatyka, Automatyka, Pomiary w Gospodarce i Ochronie Środowiska 9(3), p. 50-53.
4 Shiryayeva O.I. (2019). Features of the Smart-technologies application to the synthesis of MIMO-systems in oil and gas industry. The 17th International conference information technologies and management, Riga, Latvia, p. 46-48.
5 Shiryaeva O.I., Samigulin T.I. (2019). Basic concepts of the development of an artificial immune system into a class of complex systems. Bulletin of KazNITU 5, p. 501-504.
1) 1988-1993 Lenin’s Kazakh polytechnic Institute, Almaty.
Specialty: 3601 - Automation and control in technical systems.
Qualification: Electrical Engineer. The diplom number: ФВ №673211, 1993
2) 1993-1996 Post-graduate student at the Institute of Informatics and Control Problems of the Sciences Academy of the Kazakhstan Republic. (125 Pushkin St., Almaty, Kazakhstan)
3) In 2001, she defended her thesis "Study of dynamic properties and the construction of control systems for interval-defined objects" with the degree of candidate of technical sciences, specialty 05.13.01 - System analysis, control and information processing (by industry)