Lecturer at the English language department of School of Base Education after A. Mashani.
Qualification - English language teacher. Work experience - 31 years.
1983-1988 - Graduate of Almaty Pedagogical Institute of Foreign Languages with a degree of German and English teacher.
2012-2014 - Graduate Kazakh Ablai Khan University of International Relations and World languages with a degree of Master of Pedagogical Sciences. Author of a number of scientific articles in the field of teaching English.
2013- Internship at the University of Warmia-Masuria in Olsztyn (Poland).
I have professional development certificates of international conferences participation. Awarded by K.I. Satpayev KazNTU certificate of appreciation for active participation in the public life of the university (2011).
Teaching disciplines: Academic English, Professional English.
1) 1983-1988 - Alma-Ata Pedagogical Institute of Foreign Languages, English Language Faculty, specialty - teacher of English and German languages.
2) 2012-2014 - Kazakh Ablai Khan University of International Relations and World languages, Pedagogical Faculty of Foreign Languages, specialty "Foreign language: two foreign languages ". Academic degree: Master of Education.
Organization of independent work based on distance learning in the formation of intercultural and communicative competence of students of a technical university.
1. Yermekbayeva Sh.B., Yershimanova D.O. (2019) Reading comprehension difficulties that technical university students face. Materials of the scientific and practical Internet conference on the topic “Innovations in the fields of education, science and culture”.
2. Yershimanova D.O., Ermekbaeva Sh.B. (2018) Development of intercultural and communicative competence of students of a technical university using digital technology. Collection of materials of the international round table "Socio-humanitarian sciences in the digital world", Satbayev University.
3. Yershimanova D.O. (2016) Web-quest of technology as a didactic tool for the formation of foreign language communicative competence of students of a technical university. No. 2, Vestnik KazNRTU.