Tutor of English Department, Institute of Basic Education named after A.Mashani. The author of three publications on pedagogy. Completed a M.A. in Education at Kazakh Ablai Khan University of International Realations and World Languages in 2019. Studied in Germany, the city of Bamberg under the academic mobility program.
Interdisciplinary processes in linguistics; foreign language teaching methodology; language culture.
1. «Pedagogical conditions of the use of didactic games for the purpose to enhance the cognitive activity of primary school students»
2. «To the question of the effectiveness of didactic games in activating the cognitive activity of students of the primary classes»
3. «The use of didactic games in activization of the educational and cognitive activity of primary school students»
1) 2013-2019: “Kazakh University of International Relations and World Languages named after Abylay Khan”, faculty of Education. Bachelor's degree in the Specialty: Foreign language: two foreign languages (English and German)
2) 2017-2019: “Kazakh University of International Relations and World Languages named after Abylay Khan”, faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences. Master's degree in Education in the specialty: Psychology and Educational Sciences
3) 2018-2019: “Otto-Friedrich-Universität Bamberg”. Academic mobility.