Announcements of protection of theses for a doctor's degree
Defense of doctoral thesis for the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degree of Bedelbekova Kamshat Azatovna on the theme "Simulation of high-dose radiation damages of structural reactor materials by probe Mössbauer atoms", submitted for the degree of doctor of philosophy (PhD) in the specialty 6D071000 - «Materials Science and Technology of New Materials» will take place in the K.I. Satbayev Kazakh National Research Technical University.
The dissertation paper has been prepared at the Republic State Enterprise “Institute of Nuclear Physics” of the Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The defense will be held in Russian.
1. Degtyareva A.S. - Candidate of Technical Sciences, Senior Researcher, the Laboratory of "Mechanic-chemical processes and combustion problems", the RSE "Institute of Combustion Problems", Almaty, Kazakhstan;
2. Ozernoy A.N. - Candidate of Physics and Math Sciences, the RSE "Institute of Nuclear Physics", Almaty, Kazakhstan;
3. Andrianov V.A. - Doctor of Physics and Math Sciences, Leading Researcher of the “Atomic Nuclear Physics” Department, D.V. Skobeltsyn NINP under the M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University, Moscow, Russia.
1. Ismailov M.B. – Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Director of the Department of Space Materials Science and Instrumentation of the JSC “National Center for Space Research and Technologies”, Almaty, Kazakhstan;
2. Yar-Mukhamedova G.Sh. - Doctor of Physics and Math Sciences, Professor of the Department of “Solid State Physics and Nonlinear Physics”, Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Almaty, Kazakhstan.
The defense will take place on April 21, 2021 at 10:00am at the JSC "Institute of Metallurgy and Ore Enrichment" of K. Satbayev KazNRTU, the conference-room, 29/133, Shevchenko str. and Valikhanov str. corner, Almaty, 050010, Republic of Kazakhstan
Scientific secretary: c.t.s. Burabaeva N.M.
e-mail: Nuri_eng@mail.ru, Tel.: +7 (702) 294 77 71