About the Defense of Doctoral Thesis
Defense of doctoral thesis for the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degree of Seidakhmetova Nazira on the theme “Development of a complex technology for processing black shale ores in Kazakhstan” on specialty 6D070900 – “Metallurgy” will take place in Kazakh National Research Technical University named after K.I. Satpayev.
The dissertation work was performed at the “Kazakhstan-British Technical University” JSC and the Rare Metals Laboratory of RSE “National Center for the Complex Processing of Mineral Raw Materials of the Republic of Kazakhstan”.
The defense will be held in Russian.
- Zhurinov M. – Doctor of Chemical Sciences, Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan, President of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Almaty, Kazakhstan.
- Kozlov V. - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor of the Departments “Metallurgical processes, heat engineering and technology of special materials” Kazakh National Research Technical University named after K.I. Satpayev.
- Smirnov K. - Candidate of Technical Sciences, Head of the Department for Complex Processing of Mineral Raw Materials, JSC “Leading Scientific Research Institute of Chemical Technology”, Moscow, Russia.
1. Ultarakova A. – Candidate of technical sciences, head of the laboratory “Titanium and rare refractory metals”, “Institute of Metallurgy and Ore Beneficiation”, Almaty, Kazakhstan (code of specialty: 05.16.02).
2. Altaibayev B. - PhD, Researcher of the underground leaching laboratory of the “Institute of High Technology” LLP, Almaty, Kazakhstan (code of specialty: 6D070900).
The defense will take place on Deсember 8, 2020, at 9.00 at the “Institute of Metallurgy and Ore Benefication” JSC of KazNRTU named after K. Satpayev, conference-room, 29/133, Shevchenko str. and Valikhanov str. corner, Almaty, 050010, Republic of Kazakhstan.
Scientific secretary: Moldabayeva G.Zh., Candidate of Technical Sciences
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, тел.: +7 (707) 392 44 81
Video recording of the meeting of dissertation council 8.12.2020