Since 1996 began career at KazNTU named after K.I. Satpayev at the beginning as a research trainee, and since 2019 as an assistant professor at the Department of Chemical and Biochemical Engineering. I am a member of the Educational Methodical Advice IChBT. Responsible for compiling RUEs and catalogs of the Department of Institute of Chemical and Biological Technology. Responsible person for the work curriculum and directories of Department of Chemical and Biochemical Engineering. Responsible person for the methodological work, a member of the University Academic Planning Committee. The author of numerous guidelines and a training manual in English.
1) The economic agreement “Macromolecular Design and Functioning of Stimulus-Sensitive Polymers” (2018-2020): researcher.
2) Research work "Metal-containing ionic liquids for extractive desulfurization and denitrogenization of motor fuels." MES RK. Project number No. АР05132833): leading researcher (2018-2020).
1) Rafikova K.S., Kerimkulova A.Zh., Zazybin A.G., Islam Sh.S., Denitrogenation of fuels by Ionic liquids. Satpayev readings, 12.04.2019, Almaty, KazNRTU named after K.I. Satpayev https://official.satbayev.university/ru/materialy-satpaevskikh-chteniy,
2) N. Meriç, N. Arslan, C. Kayan, K. Rafikova, A. Zazybin, A. Kerimkulova, M. Aydemir. Catalysts for the Asymmetric Transfer Hydrogenation of Various Ketones from [3-[(2S)-2-[(diphenylphosphanyl)oxy]-3-phenoxypropyl]-1-methyl-1H-imidazol-3-ium chloride] and [Ru(η6 -arene)(μ-Cl)Cl]2 , Ir(η5 -C5Me5)(μ-Cl)Cl]2 or [Rh(μ-Cl)(cod)]2Inorganica Chimica Acta, 2019 IF=2.4).https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ica.2019.04.016
3) Rafikova K.S., Zazybin A.G., M. Aydemi, N. Meric, Kerimkulova A.Zh., Islam Sh.S. Asymmetric transfer hydrogenation of various ketones by complex of imidazolium with [Rh(μ-Cl)(cod)]26th International Caucasian Symposium on Polymers and Advanced Materials, 17-19 July, 2019 r https://cloud.mail.ru/public/LESm/qo6BswsLz
4) Rafikova K.S., Zazybin A.G, Kerimkulova A.Zh., Aimbekova A.. Desulfurization of Fuels by Metal-containing Ionic Liquids. 6th International Caucasian Symposium on Polymers and Advanced Materials, 17-19 July, 2019 https://cloud.mail.ru/public/LESm/qo6BswsLz
1989 - 1994
Karaganda State University named after EA Buketov,
Faculty of Chemistry
1998 - 2001
KazNTU named after K.I. Satpayev,