Candidate of technical Sciences, senior lecturer of the Department " Mining"
* 2016 August-present: NAO " Kazakh national research technical University. K. I. Satpayev". Department of "Mining". Position: senior lecturer;
* 2012. September-2016. July: PHV " Kazakh national technical University. K. I. Satpaeva "Department" Destruction of rocks by explosion and mine construction". Position: Associate Professor;
* 2008. September-2012. August: PHV " Kazakh national technical University. K. I. Satpaeva "Department" Destruction of rocks by explosion and mine construction". Position: Senior lecturer;
* 2005. September-2008 August: PHV " Kazakh national technical University. K. I. Satpaeva", Department "Destruction of rocks by explosion and mine construction". Position: Teacher;
* 2003. September-2005 August: PHV " Kazakh national technical University. K. I. Satpaeva", Department "destruction of rocks by explosion and mine construction", position: Assistant;
* 2001. July - 2003 August: JSC "Kazakhmys", Zhezkazgan mining trust (ZHSHPT). Zhezkazgan. Position: shift Manager (mining master) of the mining Department.
Almenov Talgat Makulbekovich, was born on October 31, 1976 in Zhana-Kurgan district of Kyzylorda region. He is married and has four children.
In the period from 2003 to the present, T. M. Almenov published more than 40 scientific and educational works. After defending his doctoral dissertation 16 research articles in national journals, 7 papers in international conferences, 1 article with impact factor (based on Scopus); 1 author's certificate for invention; 2 manuals, written solely with the volume of 8.2 and 8.6 L.
T. M. Almenov conducts classes for bachelors and undergraduates on the courses "Mechanics of underground structures", "Calculation of the structure of underground structures", "methods of fixing mine workings and underground structures", "Special methods of construction of underground structures", "Special drilling and blasting" in Kazakh and Russian languages. All readable disciplines are provided by umkd.
Scientific research is devoted to the issues of rational and integrated development of mineral resources and environmental problems in the development of mineral deposits.
In 2012-2014, he participated in research on the State grant under the budget program: "Scientific and / or scientific and technical activities", subprogram 100 "Program-targeted financing", "Scientific and technological support for the intensification of gold production in the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2011-2014". The scientific direction is the Development of the mineral resource base of gold mining enterprises and gold ore mining technologies. Project topic: "Development of a structural model and technical and technological methods for maintaining the geosystem" array-technology-underground construction " in the underground development of gold deposits (Akbakai, Bakyrchik, Maykain) and complex mechanization of mining operations in the development of groups of gold deposits (Akbakai). Senior research fellow (SNA) - (2012-2014). Project Manager-A. Begalinov, doctor of technical Sciences, Professor.
In 2017, has participated as the lead researcher (ANS) for hozdogovornoiy project No. 4.946.17 "Scientific study of optimal parameters of drilling at clearing and excavating jobs with the definition of a decrease in the specific consumption BM", mine Akzhal LLP "Nova Zinc", performed under contract No. 487/17 from 19.04.2017 G. Supervisor – doctor of technical Sciences, Professor of Department "Mining" Begalinov A. (2017).
Currently, I am a Leading research scientist on grant funding of scientific research for 2018-2020. g. on the topic of GF№2018 / AR05133041 "Development of cyanide-free technology for extracting gold from difficult-to-enrich natural and man-made mineral raw materials". Head-Begalinov A., doctor of technical Sciences, Professor of the Department of "Mining", GMI, Kaznitu named after K.I. Satpayev – (2018-2020).
In the period from 2003 to the present, T. M. Almenov published more than 40 scientific and educational works. After defending his doctoral dissertation 16 research articles in national journals, 7 papers in international conferences, 1 article with impact factor ( based on Scopus, November 2019); 1 innovative patent for the invention (copyright certificate on the invention, 2015); 1 report research on hozdogovornoiy project (2017), the research reports for the global Fund (to 2018., 2019.); 2 tutorials (2012. 2016), written single-handedly by volume of 8.2 and 8.6 L. and of educational-methodical complex of disciplines of the specialty "Mining".
A.B Begalinov, YT Serdaliyev, TM Almenov, EE Iskakov, DB Amanzholov Improvement of gold ore mining of the Akbakai ore field Дата публикации 2012 Журнал Mining Journal Номер 12 Страницы 4-7.
Бегалинов А., Шаутенов М.Р., Медеуов Ч.К., Алменов Т.М. Бесцианидная технология извлечения золото из труднообогатимого природного и техногенного минерального сырья. Научно-технический и производственный «Горный журнал Казахстана», №11 Алматы, 2018г. 23-27 стр. http://minmag.mining.kz
Алменов Т.М., Духовная Г.М., Мейрманов Е.М. Перспективы развития аммиачно-селитренных взрывчатых веществ Сборник трудов Международной научно-практической конференции «Рациональное использование минерального и техногенного сырья в условиях индустрии 4.0» 14-15 марта 2019г., КазНИТУ имени К.И.Сатпаева г.Алматы. (276-278 стр.)
Бегалинов А., Медеуов Ч.К., Шаутенов М.Р., Алменов Т.М. Перспективы эффективного использования реагентов на основе соединений серы в технологии извлечения золота из упорных видов сырья. XII Конгрессе обогатителей страны СНГ, НИТУ МИСиС, г.Москва, 25 – 27 февраля, 2019 года. -С.332-334. http://minproc.ru/ru/glavnaya/?utm_source=profiminer.ru&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=profiminer-partner
Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control SystemsVolume 11, Issue 8 Special Issue, 2019, Pages 1791-1796 Prospects for the effective use of reagents based on sulfur compounds in the technology of extracting gold from resistant types of gold ore(Article) Begalinov, A.a, Shautenov, M.b, Almenov, T.a, Bektur, B.a, Zhanakova, R.a
Education: Higher education (candidate of technical Sciences)
- 1991 to 1995. g. Kentau Mining and metallurgical College, Kentau, Republic of Kazakhstan. Specialty - "Technology of open and underground mining of mineral deposits". Qualification-Mining technician and technologist. OAB diploma № 0054871.
- 1995 to 2001 Kazakh national technical University named after K. I. Satpev, Mining faculty. Almaty, Republic of Kazakhstan. Specialty-1902 "Underground mining of mineral deposits". Qualification-Mining engineer. Diploma JB № 0122518.
- 2004 to 2007. g. Kazakh national technical University. K. I. Satpayev. A postgraduate applicant at the Department of "Destruction of rocks and mine construction". Almaty, Republic of Kazakhstan. Specialty - 25.00.22 geotechnologies (underground, open and construction); Scientific degree-candidate of technical Sciences (2009); Diploma of GK № 0003470.