Director of the Institute of Geology and oil and gas engineering named after K. Turysov, Professor Satbayev University, candidate technical of science (Senior Researcher), Dr. Phd, academician of the International Academy of Informatization. scientific advisor of grant and industry research projects.
Qualification - mining engineer.
A. Kh. Syzdykov began his professional and pedagogical activity in 1980 as an engineer in the industry laboratory “Effective Methods of Exploratory Drilling” at KazPTI named after V.I. Lenin. Until 1984, he worked as the Junior Researcher and Senior Researcher of laboratory. From 1984 to 1992 he worked as a teacher, senior lecturer, associate professor of the department "Technology and Technique for Drilling Wells".
From 1993 to 2017 he worked in various domestic and foreign production and management companies of the geological and oil and gas industries of the republic. He has held various executive and managerial positions in the system of the National Company KazMunayGas (KazTransGas JSC - managing director for geology and subsoil use, Amangeldy Gas LLP - general director, KMG Karachaganak LLP - director of the development department, Scientific Research Institute Kaspiimunaigaz LLP - CEO's councelor).
Since January 2018, he working at Satbayev University as Director of the Institute of Geology and oil and gas engineering named after K. Turysov, professor at the Department of Petroleum Engineering.
Director of the international center for analysis and development of deposits Satbayev University.
1975 - 1980 - Kazakh Polytechnic Institute. V.I. Lenin, oil faculty, specialty - "Technology and techniques for exploration of mineral deposits."
1985-1988 - graduate school of the Leningrad Mining Institute named after G.V. Plekhanova, specialty "Development of technology and techniques for drilling wells";
2010 - 2012 - doctorate of the Kazakh-British Technical University, Phd program, "Management in the oil and gas industry."
he main research areas:
Development and creation of diamond rock cutting tools; Drilling and exploitation of oil and gas wells; Management of oil and gas field development; Optimization of oil and gas recovery, including the development of new methods for stimulating the inflow into the wells, the development of new methods of waterflooding and EOR, and the "digitalization" of fields.
Manages and participates in the following research projects:
“Optimization of the process of steam gravity drainage of oil by constructing a physical model with the possibility of changing the location of wells; “Hydrogen energetics of activated aluminum alloys for cleaning tubing and CCD from ASPO, demetallization and desulfurization of oil and greening production”; “Reagents for improving the rheological parameters of oil while protecting equipment from corrosion and scaling”; "Polymeric surface-active substances (surfactants) for inhibiting corrosion, scaling and paraffin based on industrial waste polyethylene terephthalate and polyolefins"; “Development of technology for cleaning pipes from solid deposits”; “Improving the technology for repair and restoration of oil and gas wells6 with the help of special technical shells of KazNITU”; "Development of a domestic biopolymer to increase oil recovery."
The research and development work “Diamond Drill Bit” developed by A.Kh. Syzdykov within the walls of the university was confirmed by patents in the USA, Sweden, Canada, Japan, Germany, passed large-scale all-Union industrial tests, and the USSR State Acceptance Commission was introduced into serial production of diamond tools at the Kabardino-Balkarian plant.
Scientific Project Management:
Since 2018, he has been the supervisor of the grant financing project “A multidisciplinary approach to optimizing steam and gravity drainage of oil using geomechanical calculations and changing the location of wells”;
The main results of scientific research are presented in more than 50 articles published in journals and scientific conferences, including those indexed in the Scopus database.
1. Syzdykov A.Kh., Delikesheva D.N. Automatic measurement of rheological parameters of the drilling fluid. Mining Journal of Kazakhstan Scientific, Technical and Production Journal No. 9 (173) 2019, pp: 15-18. Almaty city, ISSN 2227-4766
2. Syzdykov A.Kh., Delikesheva D.N. The current state and prospects of measuring the rheological parameters of the drilling fluid. Proceedings of the Satpayev International Readings “Innovative technologies are the key to the successful solution of fundamental and applied problems in the ore and oil and gas sectors of the economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan” 2019, Almaty: KazNITU, ISBN 978-601-323-145-7.
3. Biletsky M.T., Ratov B.T., Syzdykov A.Kh., Delikesheva D.N. Research and development of a device for automatic monitoring of the content of sludge in the upstream mud. // Oil and Gas Journal No. 2 (110) 2019 S: 89-99. (ISSN 1562-2932). Almaty city
4. Biletskiy M.T., Ratov B.T., Syzdykov A.Kh., Delikesheva D.N. Express Method for measuring the drilling muds rheological parameters / / 19th International multidisciplinary scientific geoconference (Science and Technologies in Geology, Exploration and Mining / Issue 1.2) / ISBN 978-619-7408-77-5. ISSN 1314-2704, DOI: 10.5593 / SGEM 2019/1.2 Volume 19, Issue 1.2 (2019), р: 861 – 868.
5. Biletsky M., Syzdykov A., Delikesheva D.N. The Method of Measuring the Rheological Parameters of Drilling Fluids. IV International Scientific-Practical Conference "Integration of the Scientific Community to the Global Challenges of Our Time" February 13-15, 2019. P: 87-94 Sapporo (Japan), ISBN 978-601-267-055-4
6. A.V. Logvinenko, A.Kh. Syzdykov. The use of chemical solvents for the extraction of high viscosity oils. Proceedings of the Satpayev International Readings “Innovative technologies are the key to the successful solution of fundamental and applied problems in the ore and oil and gas sectors of the economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan” 2019, Almaty: KazNITU, ISBN 978-601-323-145-7.5, p. 345-350.
7. Marat T Aubakirov, Esengali L Limanov, Askar K Syzdykov, Ravil S Abdrazakov, Murat G Tleuov, Vladimir S Khazhuer, Ruslan D Buzdov, Vladislav K Khashirov. «Diamond crown bit».