Specialist in the field of oil refining, work experience - more than 30 years, teaches more than 25 years. The head of a number of scientific projects, the author of numerous scientific works, including in journals with a non-zero impact factor. Author of monographs and textbooks. “Urmet literaty” was awarded the Republic of Kazakhstan Energy ministry; "Algys hut" Kazakhstan Republics Tauelsizdіginіn 25 zhyldy mery toyyna yell, honorary diplomas of KazNRTU.
Kazakh State University named after S.M. Kirov
Department of Chemistry
1999 candidate thesis on the topic: "Synthesis and catalytic properties of fixed palladium and cobalt - polymer compounds", specialty - 02.00.15 - chemical kinetics and catalysis.
Institute of Organic Catalysis and Electrochemistry named after D.V. Sokolsky,
Selenova B.S. conducts fundamental scientific research on the development of new effective catalytic systems for petrochemical processes.
Selenova B.S. is the scientific head of the project, "Development of the technology for the disposal of persistent organic pollutants (POPs)" in the sub-direction of "green chemical technologies in the mining, oil refining and oil and gas industries", carried out by the Project "scientific and technical substantiation and implementation of new technologies of the chemical cluster to increase the efficiency and environmental sustainability of industrial production ”for 2018-2020.
1. Selenova B., Zharmagambetova A. and etc. 2- Propen –1–ol hydrogenation and isomerization on polymer –palladium complexes: effect of polymer matrix. J. Mol. Catal., 2001, V.177, No.1, p. 165 –170.
2. Selenova B., Zharmagambetova A. and etc. Poly-2-vinylpyridine modified supported palladium catalysts. Russian Journal of Applied Chemistry, 2000,V.73., No8, p.1320 –1323.
3. Селенова Б.С., Голубева Н.Д., Дюсеналин Б.К. и др. Гибридные полимер-иммобилизованные наночастицы Pd: получение и каталитические свойства // Кинетика и катализ. 2011. – Т.52, №2. – С. 250-255
4. Khabiyev A. T., Selenova B. S. Investigation of the Activity of Palladium atalysts with Aryl-Ferrocenyl-Phosphine Ligands in Suzuki-Miyaura Reaction,// International Journal of Chemical Sciences, India, 2014, V.12, N.2, P.648-656.
5. Nurlykyz N. Yesmurzayeva, Zhanar A. Nurakhmetova, Gulnur S. Tatykhanova, Bagadat S. Selenova, Sarkyt E. Kudaibergenov, Catalytic Activity of Gold and Silver Nanoparticles Supported on Zinc Oxide. Supramol. Catal. 2015; 1: 1–8.
6.Sarkyt E. Kudaibergenov, Bagadat S.Selenova, Gulnur S. Tatykhanova. Polymer Protected and Gel Immobilized Gold and Silber Nanoparticles in Catalysis.// Journal of Inorganic and Organometallic Polymers and Materials. 2016. Vol. 26, No 6, P. 1198-1211. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10904-016-0373-z
7. Rosa Tursunova, Nurlykyz Yesmurzayeva, Bagadat S.Selenova, Sarkyt Kudaibergenov. Preparation and Catalytic Activity of Gold–Copper Bimetallic Nanoparticles Stabilized by Poly(N-vinyl-2-pyrrolidone) and Immobilized onto Inorganic Supporters// Journal of Inorganic and Organometallic Polymers and Materials. 2016. Vol. 26, No 6, P. 1259-1263. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10904-016-0416-5
8. R. Tursunova, B. Selenova, S. Kabdrahmanova, K. Akatan, Y. Shaimardan, A. Kabdrahmanova. Monitoring of polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) in environmental objects of the city Ust-Kamenogorsk in Kazakhstan //J.Energy Procedia 153 (2018), 215-220 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.egypro.2018.10.049
9. K. Akatan, S. K. Kabdrakhmanova, E. Shaimardan, ZH. Ospanova, B. S. Selenova, ZH. Toktarbay. Аpplication of x-ray diffraction method for research of copper nanoparticles obtained by using chemical method//Oxidation Communications 42, No 4, 462–467 (2019)