I started my teaching and professional career in 2012 as a teacher of English language at the pedagogical college of foreign languages (KazUIR & WL). From 2014 to 2017, I worked at Kazakh Ablai Khan University of International Relations and World Languages as an ESL teacher at Theory and Practice of intercultural communication department. From 2016 to the present, I have been working at Satbayev Kazakh National Research Technical University as an ESL teacher at English language department.
Language for specific purposes B2- C1
Language for academic purposes B2- C1
1. Linguistics Participant of the IX International Scientific and Practical Conference "Eurasia Science", held in June in Moscow, Russia. Article title: “Intercultural communicative competence in developing plurilingual identity”.
2. Participant of the 1st International conference Teaching Foreign Languages in the era of Digitalization. Satbayev University & Deutsch Kasachische Universität (DKU). October 24- 25, 2019. Paper presentation title: “Boosting Students` collaboration and motivation through digital technologies in English language teaching”.
1. Kazhimukhan T. Bakirova G. (2017). Intercultural communicative competence in developing plurilingual identity; IX International Scientific and Practical Conference. Moscow, Russia.
2. Kazhimukhan T. Bakirova G. (2016). The concepts of 'competence' and 'competency' in the context of foreign language education on the basis of cognitive-linguacultural methodology. International Scientific and Practical conference. Kazakh State Women's Pedagogical University.
3. Bakirova G.P. (2016). Application of information technologies in the development of linguacultural competence. KazUIR & WL.
1. 2008-2012 – Kazakh Ablai Khan University of International Relations and World Languages; Specialty: 050119, “Foreign language: two foreign languages”. Qualification: bachelor of foreign languages.
2. 2012-2014 – Kazakh Ablai Khan University of International Relations and World Languages; Specialty: 6М011900, “Foreign language: two foreign languages”. Qualification: Master of Arts.