After graduating from the Bachelor's program from 08.2005 to 10.2005, he worked as an electrician of the contact network at the Tashkent Power Supply Distance.
From 07.2006 to 07.2007 he worked as an engineer for steam pipelines at the Tashkent Thermal Station UE.
Since 08.2007, he began teaching activities as an assistant at the Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers at the Department of Power Supply and Microprocessor Control.
After successfully defending his candidate dissertation on the topic - «Galvanomagnetic sensors of high currents for monitoring and control systems» on a specialty 05.13.05 – «Elements and devices of computer facilities and control systems» in 04.2012 was awarded the degree "Candidate of Technical Science".
In 10.2013, he continued to work at the Kazakh National Technical University named after K.I. Satpayev as a teacher at the Department of Electric Power and Automation of Technological Complexes. Since 09.2014 he was transferred to the post of senior teacher.
In 12.2014, the Committee for the Control of Education and Science under the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan recognized the equivalence of the scientific degree of “Candidate of technical sciences” and awarded the scientific degree – Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in specialty 6D075100 - Informatics, Computer Engineering and Control.
From 08.2016 to 03.2018, he worked as deputy director at the Institute of High Technology Engineering.
In 03.2018 he was transferred to the post of senior lecturer at the Department of Power Engineering.
Since 08.2019, he continues to work at Satbayev University as an Assistant Professor at the Department of Power Engineering.
He conducts research masters and doctoral in the following areas:
1) Improving the control and measuring devices of control systems and technological processes;
2) Research of energy-saving technologies for the transmission of electric energy over long distances;
3) Improving the energy efficiency of renewable energy sources;
4) Improving the quality of electrical energy in electrical networks.
He participated in the following research projects:
1) Plan of research work of the Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers #3 “Improving electromagnetic measuring instruments for railway transport” (2009-2012);
2) 757. PCF.AE.14.1. (2) “Development of innovative technologies for the use of energy of water, solar, wind and biogas” (2014-2015).
1. S.F. Amirov, N.E. Balgayev, B.Kh. Khushbokov. Multiband current transformers.
Russian Electrical Engineering. – Vol.80, Issue 2. Allerton Press Inc. USA. 119-121 p.
1. 2001 - 2005, Tashkent Railway Engineering Institute, the Electromechanical Faculty, the direction – Power engineering. Diploma B #192401, qualification – "Bachelor of Power engineering".
2. 2005 - 2007, Tashkent Railway Engineering Institute, the Electromechanical Faculty, Specialty – Power Supply (by industry). Diploma M #028860, qualification – “Master of Power Supply”.
3. 2009 - 2011, Tashkent Railway Engineering Institute, the Electromechanical Faculty, Specialty – 05.13.05 - "Elements and devices of computer technology and control systems". Diploma 01 #013177, academic degree – Candidate of Technical Sciences.