Geology and Oil-gas Business Institute named after K. Turyssov
Department of "Geological survey, search and exploration of mineral deposits"
Senior Researcher at the Laboratory of Geological and Ore Formations of the K.I. Satpayev Institute of Geological Sciences. Lecturer of the Department of "Geological survey, prospecting and exploration of mineral deposits"
Fellow of the State scientific scholarship for young scientists for 2015.
From February 2009 to the present, I work in the Laboratory of Geological and Ore Formations of the K. I. Satpeav Institute of Geological Sciences. 2009-2011-Laboratory Assistant; 2011-2012-Engineer; 2015-2015-Junior Research Associate; 2015-2020-Research Associate; since January 2020-Senior Research Associate.
Part-time work experience:
2012-2013-Assistant of the Department "Geological survey, prospecting and exploration of mineral deposits"; 2016-2018-Tutor of the Department "Geological survey, prospecting and exploration of mineral deposits"; Since January 2021 - Lecturer of the Department "Geological survey, prospecting and exploration of mineral deposits".
2006-2010 - Kazakh National Technical University named after K. I. Satpayev-Bachelor's degree in Geology and exploration of mineral deposits;
2010-2012-K. I. Satpayev Kazakh National Technical University-Master's degree in Geology and Exploration of mineral deposits;
2016-2019 - Kazakh National Research Technical University named after K. I. Satpayev-Doctorate (PhD) at the Department of " Geological survey, Prospecting and Exploration of mineral deposits"
In 2020, the defense of the PhD thesis on the topic: "Ring structures of Central Kazakhstan and their ore content according to the data of processing materials of remote sensing of the Earth (ERS)»
1. “Identification of stratigraphic, tectonic, magmatic, lithological and geodynamic criterias of ore-bearing structures to build geodynamic models of the development of Kazakhstan” (2009-2011);
2. “Compilation of large-scale forecast maps, sections of diagrams and summarizing reporting materials in order to select objects for prospecting and evaluation work on important ore nodes” (2012-2014);
3. “Analysis of the epithermal gold-silver mineralization of the Zhongar-Balkhash region and the identification of promising areas for the discovery of large deposits of a new type” (2012-2014);
4. «Identification of promising areas of prospecting for mineral deposits based on new data on the patterns of their manifestations in the paleozoids of Kazakhstan ” (2015-2017);
5"Reassessment of industrial prospects of copper-porphyry mineralization of continental volcanic-plutonic belts (devonian and late paleozoic) of Kazakhstan in the light of modern geodynamic concepts" (2015-2017).
6.“Studying the ore content of ring structures in Central and Southern Kazakhstan and identifying among them the most promising for setting up exploratory works” (2018-2020);
1. Zeylik, B.S., Baratov, R.T. An important feature of ring structures cosmogenic genesis // News of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Series of Geology and Technical Sciences, Volume 5, Issue 419, 2016, Pages 5-26.
2. Seitmuratova, E.Y., Zeylik, B.S., Dautbekov, D.O., Baratov, R.T. Forecast of metallic mineral resource deposits based on the principles of shock-explosive tectonics and use of the earth remote sensing data // News of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Series of Geology and Technical Sciences. Volume 6, Issue 432, 2018, Pages 210-220.
3. Seitmuratova, E.Y., Goryaeva, V.S., Arshamov, Y.K., ...Saidasheva, F.F., Seitzhanov, S.A. Results of survey works on gold mineralization revaluation for the Zhungar-Balkhash fold belt // News of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Series of Geology and Technical Sciences, Volume 1, Issue 433, 2019, Pages 206-215.
4. Zeylik B.S., Arshamov Y.K., Baratov R.T., Dautbekov D.O. To the problem of ore-bearingness of the Earth ring structures on the example of the ring structure Big Konyrat // Vesnik KazNITU, № 4, Almaty, 2016 - P.14-20
5. Zeylik B.S., Baratov R.T. Indicators of ring structures of cosmogenic nature on space images // Oil and Gas №5 (95) 2016, Almaty - P.12-34.
6. Zeylik B.S., Baratov R.T. Ring structures in the South Torgai trough and forecast of hydrocarbon deposits // Oil and Gas №3-4(117-118), 2020, Almaty - P. 54-68
7. Seitmuratova, E., Arshamov, Y., Bekbotayeva, A., Baratov, R., Dautbekov, D. Priority metallogenic aspects of late paleozioc volcanic-plutonic belts of Zhongar-Balkhash fold system // International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference Surveying Geology and Mining Ecology Management, SGEM, 2016, 1, стр. 511–518