Senior Lecturer at Satbayev University, Master of Engineering.
Qualification - mining electrical engineer, a teacher with 26 years of experience.
He began his pedagogical and professional activities in 1994 as a teacher-intern at the Department of Electrification and Automation of the Mining Industry. From 1996 to 2000 Lecturer, 2000-2008 Senior Lecturer of the Department "Electric Drive and Automation of Technological Complexes", 2008-20016. Senior Lecturer, Department of Power Engineering and Automation of Technological Complexes, and from 2016 to the present, Senior Lecturer, Department of Power Engineering. From December 1999 to October 2000, he served as Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Automation and Control Systems for the educational and methodical work of KazNTU named after K.I.Satpayev.
From September 2004 to September 2009, he served as deputy director of the Institute of Automation and Management for educational and methodical work of KazNTU named after K. I. Satpayev. From April 2013 to May 2016, he held the post of director of the Kazakh-French educational center at KazNITU named after K. I. Satpayev.
1) 1989-1994gg. - Kazakh National Technical University named after K. I. Satpayev. Faculty of Automation and Control Systems, specialty - 2105– “Electric drive and automation of industrial plants and technological complexes”.
Qualification - Mining Electrical Engineer.
2) 1995-1998. - Kazakh National Technical University named after K. I. Satpayev. Correspondence postgraduate study, specialty - 05.09.03 - “Electrotechnical complexes and systems”.
3) 2013-2015. - Taraz State University named after M.Kh. Dulati. Master, specialty 6M071800– "Power".
4) 2015, he defended his master's thesis on the topic "Tarau apparatuses ек eki қozғaltқyshty elektrzhegetіn jasau". Academic degree: Master of Engineering.
The main scientific direction of research is devoted to electric drive and automation of electric power and technological complexes in industry.
He participated in research under the grant of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan "Improving the quality of wool processing on multi-card combing machines with a highly regulated, resource-energy-saving asynchronous electric drive" No. 0115РК00452.
1. Berdibekov A.O. Synthesis of parameters of a nonlinear control system for a twin-motor asynchronous electric drive // Transactions of the International Satpayev Readings. “The Role and Place of Young Scientists in the Implementation of the New Economic Policy of Kazakhstan,” Almaty, April 11-12, 2015, Volume 1.
2. Tergemes K. T., Shadkhin Yu. I., Omarov S. T., Berdibekov A.O. Modeling of a multi-motor asynchronous electric drive for carding machines with frequency converters // Vestnik AUEiS, No. 4. Almaty, 2016
3. Ospanov M.B., Berdibekov A.O., Kaliev Zh.Zh. A simulation model of a twin-engine belt conveyor // Proceedings of the International Scientific and Practical Conference "Innovative Technologies in Transport: Education, Science, Practice", Almaty, 2017.
4. Tergemes K.T., Anvar S.S., Abdisattar O.B. Development and optimization of multi-motor asynchronous electric drives for cards. Journal of electrical engineering. IEEE Electronic ISBN: 978-1-5386-2423-4. Conference Location: Ekaterinburg, Russia, 2017.
5. Patent of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 33610. Tergemes K.T. Berdibekov A.O., Tergemesov D.K., Tleugali U. Soft start of multi-motor AC electric drive. 2017 / 1124.1 dated 12/04/2017.