Chepushtanova Tatyana Alexandrovna since 2016 is the head of the department "Metallurgical processes, heat engineering and technology of special materials", metallurgical engineer, associate professor. Candidate of Technical Sciences (2010); the theme of the dissertation is “Physicochemical Properties and Technological Foundations of Pyrrhotite Production from Pyrite”. The first PhD doctor in the Republic of Kazakhstan in metallurgy. There is a diploma of the Colorado School of Mines - Colorado School of Mines (USA, Golden) on the assignment of a Ph.D. degree in metallurgy, years of study 2007-2010. The diploma of conferring the highest academic degree - Doctor of Philosophy Ph.D in the field of metallurgy of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan was awarded in 2010. The holder of the PMP certificate. Three times laureate of the State scholarship for talented and young scientists of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan. In 2015, she was awarded the title of Associate Professor. Successfully participated in the Project of the International Scientific Technical Center - ISTC (ISTC K 464.2) - “Processing of ore and man-made arsenic-containing products to produce low-toxic arsenic compounds”, 2004 - 2007. Over the past 10 years, she has been and is the chief researcher in a number of projects related to the integrated processing of mineral raw materials and waste disposal. According to the results of the project, “Development of a technology for producing powders of metallic and oxidized iron of nanodispersed sizes,” 2015-2017, a monograph was published, a patent application was filed, and unique samples of nanopowders of iron oxides were obtained. At the moment, he is the main scientific employee of the project "Justification and development of the processing technology of gold-arsenic-coal concentrates", 2018-2020. Under her leadership, 7 master's theses were defended, more than 40 graduate works of bachelors in the specialty of metallurgy. The author of the manual - "Chemistry of solutions and surface phenomena." The author of more than 20 training complexes. She introduced a digital technology technique - 3D atlases of metallurgical furnaces in the disciplines - thermal power of metallurgical processes and metallurgical furnaces. For the first time in the specialty "Metallurgy" at KazNITU, she developed educational and methodological complexes on the basics of metallurgy, extractive metallurgy and the power system of metallurgical processes in English and introduced into the educational process. He is the author of many curricula and educational programs in metallurgy, including corporate programs KAZATOMPROM and JSC UK TMK. The author of more than 100 scientific papers, Index - Hirsch 2, the author of the innovative patent of the Republic of Kazakhstan on magnetizing firing, more than 20 publications with a high impact factor, the author of the monograph Synthetic pyrrhotites structural and technological properties studying in English. Publisher Lambert, Germany. Co-author of an innovative patent for invention No. 20508 - Method of magnetizing firing of pyrite-containing raw materials; No. 43282 - "A method for the integrated processing of poor oxidized nickel ores to obtain powders of iron oxides." Member of the metallurgical society of the USA - TMS, member of IGIP, register ING-PAED-IGIP, Austria, has the right to teach in European engineering universities.
1. 2018-2020 - Justification and development of a technology for processing gold-arsenic-coal concentrates, RIPR - grant financing, science
2. 2018-2020 - PCF “Extraction of pyrite concentrates from the tailings of wet magnetic separation and their complex processing” Program No.: 2018 / BR05235618.
3. 2015-2017 Project "Development of technology for producing powders of metallic and oxidized iron of nanodispersed sizes" No. 757 MON.GF.15. RIPR. 26. - grant financing
4. 2015-2017 The project "Concentration and purification (refining) of non-ferrous metal solutions. No. 757 MON.GF.15. RIPR.21. - grant financing, science
5. 2012-2014 Project "Technology for the disposal of arsenic-containing waste" GF No. 751.MON.GF.12.19.
6. 2009-2011 according to the project NTP No. 723 UGM.09 “Technologies for hydrocarbon raw materials and mining and metallurgical sectors and related service industries”.
7. 2004-2007 The project of the International Scientific Technical Center - ISTC (ISTC K 464.2) - “Processing of ore and man-made arsenic-containing products to produce low-toxic arsenic compounds”. Processing of gold-arsenic-containing raw materials, utilization of arsenic waste; processing of pyrite materials, cinder; obtaining nanopowders of iron oxides; liquid copper extraction, the problem of hail formation during copper extraction.
1. Kazakh National Technical University named after K.I. Satpayev (KazNTU), Institute of Metallurgy and Polygraphy, Department of Metallurgical Processes and Technology of Special Materials. Almaty, Satpayev 22. 2000-2005. Specialty: Physico-chemical studies in metallurgy. Qualification - metallurgical engineer.
2. Postgraduate study Kazakh National Technical University named after K.I. Satpayev (KazNTU). Almaty, Satpayev 22. 2005-2007. Candidate of Technical Sciences (2010), 05.16.02 - Metallurgy of non-ferrous and ferrous metals No. 0004530.
3. Doctoral degree PhD Kazakh National Technical University named after K.I. Satpayev PhD Ph.D. Mining School Colorado, USA. Almaty, Satpayev 22g. Golden, 1500 Illinois St. CO 80401. 2007-2010 Dr. PhD majoring in 6D070900 Metallurgy No. 0000163 Colorado Mining School Diploma of PhD in Metallurgy.