From 2002 to 2006, Rafikova K.S. studied undergraduate program at Kazakh National University named after Al-Farabi, at the Faculty of Chemistry. In 2006-2008, she studied at the magistracy in the specialty "Chemistry" at the Eurasian National University. L.N. Gumilyov. From 2006 - 2011 she taught chemistry at the Kazakh - Turkish lyceums in the cities of Astana and Almaty.
From 2011 to 2014, she studied at the doctoral program at the Kazakh-British Technical University with a degree in Petrochemistry and in 2015 she successfully defended her doctoral dissertation and received a PhD.
In June 2014, she became the owner of a grant from CRDF, No. 60329, to carry out research work in the USA.
In 2015-2017, she was an executor of research projects on the following topics: 1) “Development of methods for the synthesis of new bifunctional ionic liquids”, 2) “Development of catalysts based on ionic liquids for new green petrochemical synthesis technologies”.
In 2011-2016, she worked as a tutor, lecturer and senior lecturer at the Scientific and Educational Center for Chemical Engineering at KBTU.
In 2016-2018, she worked as a senior lecturer at Satbayev University. Since 2019, Rafikova Khadichahan is an associate professor at the Institute of Chemical and Biological Technologies at Satbayev University and the head of a research project on the topic: “Metal-containing ionic liquids for extractive desulfurization and denitrogenation of motor fuels” (2018-2020).
Scientific research work “Metal-containing ionic liquids for extractive desulfurization and denitrogenation of motor fuels”, (2018-2020), project manager.
1) K. Rafikova, N. Kystaubayeva, M. Aydemir, C. Kayan, Y.S. Ocak, H. Temel, Zazybin A., N. Gürbüz, İ. Özdemir, Transfer hydrogenation of ketones catalyzed by New Rhodium and Iridium Complexes of Aminophosphine Containing Cyclohexyl Moiety and Photosensing Behaviors of Rhodium and Iridium Based Devices, Journal of Organometallic Chemistry (2014), 758, pp. 1-8. (Impact Factor: 2.0) doi: 10.1016/ j.jorganchem.2014.01.025. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/ j.jorganchem.2014.01.025.
2) K. Rafikova, Nurzhamal Kystaubayeva, Murat Aydemir, Yusuf Selim Ocak, Cezmi Kayan, Alexey Zazybin, Fatih Ok, Akın Baysal and Hamdi Temel. Rhodium-catalyzed transfer hydrogenation with aminophosphines and analysis of electrical characteristics of rhodium(I) complex/n-Si heterojunctions. Appl. Organometal. Chem., 28, pp. 396-404 (2014). (Impact Factor: 2.01) https://doi.org/10.1002/aoc.3140
3) Meric N., Aydemir M., Isik U., Ocak Y.S., K. Rafikova, Pasa S., Zazybin A., Temel H. Cross-coupling reactions in water using ionic liquid-based palladium(II)–phosphinite complexes as outstanding catalysts. Applied Organometallic Chememistry, 2014, V№28, РР. 818–825. (Impact Factor: 2.01) https://doi.org/10.1002/aoc.3205
4) M. Aydemir, K. Rafikova, N. Kystaubayeva, S. Pasa, N. Meric, Y.S Ocak, A. Zazybin, H. Temel, N. Gürbüz, İ. Özdemir. Ionic liquid based Ru(II)–phosphinite compounds and their catalytic use in transfer hydrogenation: X-ray structure of an ionic compound 1-chloro-3-(3-methylimidazolidin-1-yl)propan-2-ol. Polyhedron 81 (2014) pp. 245–255. (Impact Factor: 2.047) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.poly.2014.05.079
5) D. E., Karakaş, Durap, F., Baysal, A., Ocak, Y. S., Rafikova, K., Kaya, E. Ç., Aydemir, M. Transfer hydrogenation reaction using novel ionic liquid based Rh (I) and Ir (III)-phosphinite complexes as catalyst. Journal of Organometallic Chemistry, 2016, 824, 25-32. (Входит в базы данных Scopus и Thomson Reuters). (Impact Factor: 2.0) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jorganchem.2016.09.006
6) A. Zazybin, Rafikova K.S., V.Yu, D.Zolotareva, V.M.Dembitsky, T.Sasaki. Metal-containing ionic liquids: current paradigm and applications. Russian Chemical Review, 2017, 86(12) 1254 -1270 (IF=4.085). http://dx.doi.org/10.1070/RCR4743
7) Cezmi K., Nermin M., Rafikova K., Zazybin A., Gürbüz N., Karakaplan M., Aydemir M. A new class of well-defined ruthenium catalysts for enantioselective transfer hydrogenation of various ketones. Journal of Organometallic Chemistry V. 869, 2018, pp. 37-47. (IF=2.08) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jorganchem.2018.06.002
8) N. Meriç C. Kayan, K.Rafikova, A. Zazybin, V. Okumuş, M. Aydemir, F. Durap. Synthesis of ionic liquid‑based Ru(II)–phosphinite complexes and evaluation of their antioxidant, antibacterial, DNA‑binding, and DNA cleavage activities Chemical Papers (2019) 73:1199–1208 https://doi.org/10.1007/s11696-018-00670-0
9) Nermin Meriç, Nevin Arslan, Cezmi Kayan, Khadichakhan Rafikova, Alexey Zazybin, Aygul Kerimkulova, Murat Aydemir.Catalysts for the Asymmetric Transfer Hydrogenation of Various Ketones from [3-[(2S)-2-[(diphenylphosphanyl)oxy]-3-phenoxypropyl]-1-methyl-1H-imidazol-3-ium chloride] and [Ru(η6 -arene)(μ-Cl)Cl]2 , Ir(η5-C5Me5)(μ-Cl)Cl]2 or [Rh(μ-Cl)(cod)]2 Inorganica Chimica Acta/ Volume 492, 24 June 2019, Pages 108-118. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ica.2019.04.016
10) Pasa, S., Gürler, N., Temel, H., Rafikova, K.,& Aydemir, M. Developments in transfer hydrogenations of aromatic ketones catalyzed by boron compounds. Journal of Coordination Chemistry, 2017, 70(8), 1357-1367. (IF=1.78) Входит в базы данных Scopus и Thomson Reuters).http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/00958972.2017.1300659. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/00958972.2017.1300659.
2002 -2006 - Kazakh National University named after Al-Farabi, Department of Chemistry of Almaty, Bachelor of Chemistry, No. 0001066
2006 2008 - Eurasian National University. L.N. Gumilyov, Master of Chemistry, No. 0006063
2011 -2014 - Kazakh-British Technical University, Almaty, PhD, “Petrochemicals” No. 0000934