Doctor PhD in Geodesy. He works in the field of geodesy, surveying and geomechanics. Readable disciplines the use of modern, laser and high-precision
geodetic instruments in geodesy and mine surveying. Project manager for monitoring the movement of the earth's surface and monitoring of high-rise buildings
and structures. He has 15 years of experience at Satbaev University and 10 years of production experience in the department of topographic and geodetic surveys.
1998-2004 mining engineer-surveyor code 1901 2011-2013 Master of Technical Sciences, specialty 6M070700- Mining 2014-2017 Doctoral degree in PhD, specialty 6D071100- Geodesy
He is the responsible project executor: Development of a forecast system and geomonitoring methods for displacement of a rock mass in hazardous areas of the earth’s surface during the development of mineral
resources based on innovative methods of GIS technology (No. 2019 / АР05133929)
1. Technique of creation interactive visualization of 3d maps within the University Campus. 15th international Multidisciplinary Scientific Geoconference and EXPO, SGM 2015 Scopus Импакт-фактор 0.16
2. Geoınformatsıonnaıa sıstema geomehanıcheskogo monıtorınga rýdnyh mestorojdenıı s ıspolzovanıem metodov kosmıcheskoı radıolokatsıonnoı ınterferometrıı. Gornyı jýrnal Rossıı №6 – Moskva,
2016. – S. 78-84, ımpakt-faktor 0,123, vhodıaıı v bazý SCOPUS
3. Possibilities of digital modeling for increasing the efficiency of the situational forecast in conducting mining works. Varna, Bulgaria. 2018.
Potential research studies of doctoral students
1. Study of deformation processes of unique buildings in urban environments
2. Study of geomechanical processes in open-pit mined fields