From 2003 to the present, Associate Professor of Satbayev University. The author of 2 study guides, more than 80 scientific articles and abstracts. Head of master's theses and graduation projects (works). The total experience of scientific and pedagogical activity is 24 years. Party member Nur Otan.
Researcher at PCF No. BR05236302 “Scientific and technical substantiation of the innovation of the chemical cluster in the field of creating new materials and technologies to increase the efficiency and environmental sustainability of industrial production” (2018-2020).
1. Sholpan N. Kubekova, Viktoria I. Kapralova, Shamil A. Telkov. Silicophosphate sorption materials based on hogh-grade mill wastes / International Journal of Environmental & Science Education. - 2016, vol. 11, №12, Р.4985-4996; ISSN 13063065
2. Sholpan N. Kubekova, Viktoria I. Kapralova, Gulnur T. Ibraimoiva etc. Enrichment Wastes' Processing of Manganiferrous Ores with the Use of Mechanochemical Methods// International Journal of Environmental & Science Education. - 2016, vol.11, №.11, P. 4855-4869; ISSN 13063065;
3. Sholpan N. Kubekova, Gulnur T. Ibraimova, Viktoria I. Kapralova. Study of silicophosphate materials based on enrichment wastes // Journal of Chemical Technology and Metallurgy, 52, 3, 2017. – Р.590-594. ISSN 13-14-7471 (print);
4. Aubakirov Y.A., Sassykova L.R., Tashmukhambetova Zh.Kh., Akhmetova F.Zh., Sendilvelan S., Sharipov K.O., Batyrbayeva A.A., Kubekova Sh.N. ect. Thermo-catalytic processing of polymer waste over catalysts on the basis of natural zeolite from the Tayzhuzgen field (KAZAKHSTAN) modified by Molybdenum // RJC. - Vol. 12, No. 4. – Р.1701 – 1709, October – December. – 2019 http://dx.doi.org/10.31788/RJC.2019.1245435 (ISSN: 0974-1496 | e-ISSN: 0976-0083, CODEN: RJCABP http://www.rasayanjournal.com);
5. Sassykova L.R., Sendilvelan S., Bhaskar K., Zhumakanova A.S., Aubakirov Y.A., Kubekova Sh.N. ect. Norms of emissions of harmful substances generated from vehicles in the different countries of the world // NEWS of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Series of Geology and Technical Sciences. – Almaty: NAS RK, 2019. – №2 (434), March – April. – Р.181-190. ISSN 2224-5278 https://doi.org/10.32014/2019.2518-170X.53;
6. Sassykova L.R., Sendilvelan S., Aubakirov Y.A., Tashmukhambetova Zh.Kh., Batyrbayeva A.A., Kubekova Sh.N ect. Metal block catalysts for complex cleaning of harmful emissions of transport and the industry // NEWS of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Series of Geology and Technical Sciences. – Almaty: NAS RK, 2019. – №4 (436), July – August. – Р.12-23. https://doi.org/10.32014/2019.2518-170X.93.
Candidate of Technical Sciences (05.17.01 – Technology of Inorganic Substances), the Associate Professor in a Chemical Technology (05.17.00 – Chemical Technology)
1990 - 1994
Kyzyl-Orda pedagogical Institute named after Korkyt-ata
Chemistry and biology, Teacher of chemistry and biology