In 2012 Seidaliyeva U.O. graduated from Almaty University of Power Engineering and Teleccommunications with a degree in "5B071900 - Radio Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunications". In 2016 Seidaliyeva U.O. graduated from the magistracy of Kazakh National University named after al-Farabi with a degree in "6M060400 - Physics". In 2017, U.O. Seidaliyeva entered PhD in the specialty "6D071900-Radio engineering, electronics, and telecommunications" in KazNRTU named after K.I.Satpayev and in 2020 successfully completed the theoretical course of doctoral studies, fully fulfilling the requirements of curricula and programs.
From 2016 to 2017 Seidaliyeva U.O. worked as an assistant at the Department of Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunications. In May 2017, Seidaliyeva U.O. transferred to the position of tutor of the Department of Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunications. From 2018 to 2020 Seidaliyeva U.O. worked as a lecturer at the Department of Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunications. In July 2020, U.O. Seidaliyeva transferred to the position of senior lecturer at the Department of Electronics, Telecommunications and Space Technologies.
From 12.09 to 26.09. 2015 Seidaliyeva U.O. had a foreign scientific internship in the laboratories of LNS and Nuclear Astrophysics Group of the National Institute of Nuclear Physics, Catania, Italy. And also from 12.09 to 20.09.2015. Seidaliyeva U.O. attended the 8th European Summer School of Experimental Nuclear Astrophysics in Acireale, Italy.
From 5.02 to 31.05 2019 Seidaliyeva U.O. was a visiting scholar at Embry-Riddle Aeronautics University of Prescott (USA, Arizona).
From 1.06.2019 to 1.08.2020 Seidaliyeva U.O. worked as a Visiting Scholar at Korean Square (KSQ) laboratory at Purdue University (USA, Indiana). While working in the laboratory Seidaliyeva U.O. partly taught the course “Introduction to Image Processing and Computer Vision” for IITP program students.
U. Seidaliyeva's research area is releated to Computer Vision and Deep Learning. Her research topic is "Detection and classification of UAVs based on computer vision", which aims to create a real-time drone detection system in a limited area based on visual data.
1. Satbayev University, 2017-2020, completely completed the theoretical course in the specialty 6D071900 - Radio engineering, electronics and telecommunications.
2. Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN, USA, June 2019 - August 2020, Visiting Scholar, Department of Computer Technologies.
3. Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Prescott, AZ, USA, February 2019 - June 2019, Visiting Scholar, Department of Electrical Engineering
4. Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, 2014-2016, Master of Science, ZHOOK-M No. 0090539, specialty: 6M060400 - Physics.
5. NJSC "Almaty University of Power Energy and Telecommunications", 2008-2012, Bachelor of Engineering and Technology, ZhB-B No. 0437180, specialty: 5B071900 - Radio engineering, electronics and telecommunications.
Computer vision-based UAV detection and classification.
The project aims to design a real-time drone detection system in a restricted area based on visual data.
1. Seidaliyeva, U.; Akhmetov, D.; Ilipbayeva, L.; Matson, E.T. Real-Time and Accurate Drone Detection in a Video with a Static Background. Sensors 2020, 20, 3856, https://doi.org/10.3390/s20143856.
2. U. Seidaliyeva, M. Alduraibi, L. Ilipbayeva and A. Almagambetov, "Detection of loaded and unloaded UAV using deep neural network," 2020 Fourth IEEE International Conference on Robotic Computing (IRC), Taichung, Taiwan, 2020, pp. 490-494, DOI: 10.1109/IRC.2020.00093.
3. U. Seidaliyeva, M. Alduraibi, L. Ilipbayeva and N. Smailov, "Deep residual neural network-based classification of loaded and unloaded UAV images," 2020 Fourth IEEE International Conference on Robotic Computing (IRC), Taichung, Taiwan, 2020, pp. 465-469, DOI: 10.1109/IRC.2020.00088.
4. U.O.Seidaliyeva, L.B.Ilipbayeva, "Survey on different drone detection methods in restricted flight areas", Vestnik KazNRTU 6 (136), October 2019, Almaty, ISSN 1680-9211, p. 483-488.
5. D.Utebayeva, L.Ilipbayeva, U.Seidaliyeva, "Research of the features of biometric characteristics of phonemes of the Kazakh language", Information Technologies, Management and Society The 16th International Scientific Conference Information Technologies and Management, 2018 April 26 – 27.