Lecturer of English language department, Satbayev University. Qualification – a teacher of English, a lecturer with 30 years of work experience. I graduated from Alma-Ata Pedagogical Institute of Foreign Languages with Diploma with honors. The owner of “The Best Teacher of KBTU FEF” title in 2009-2011 academic year. Through the US Embassy I was invoved in South Carolina University online course related to Business English teaching. According to "HELT, Tempus TACIS" program I was awarded "The Gordon University Program on Introduction on Teaching" certificate. I have a number of appreciation certificates and diplomas for great contribution to the development of the university and ELD. I started my teaching and professional career in 1978 as an English teacher at a secondary school named after G. Muratbayev. From 1985 to 1989, I was employed as a manager for Second Language Department of Alma-Ata Pedagogical Institute of Foreign Languages and was involved in teaching English in the evening courses as well. From 1993 to 1995, I was a senior teacher of English at Al-Farabi State University. More than fifteen years, I occupied a position of a senior teacher at T. Ryskulov Kazakh Economic University and was engaged in translating university documents into English and Kazakh. In addition, I made consecutive translations with foreign guests during the university events. From 2001 to 2004, I worked as an English instructor in intensive summer courses at KIMEP. From 2004 to 2011, I taught English at Kazakh-British Technical University; I was promoted from the position of an instructor to a senior lecturer. Since 2016 to the present, I am a lecturer of ELD at Satbayev University.
1974 -1978 - Alma-Ata Pedagogical Institute of Foreign Languages, specialty – “The English Language”, qualification – a teacher of English.
The major scientific direction: Organization of independent study of students (SIS) at a technical university. Organizing students’ independent study due to professionally oriented texts empowers the learners to develop their skills to work with the given texts. The learners will be able to identify key ideas and key words as well as semantically apply phrases. In addition, the students can develop their critical thinking skills due to the various tasks that are enclosed to the texts. They write short passages related to some tasks applying their background knowledges. In addition, students enrich their vocabulary with professional lexis. I am the co-author of "Summary Writing Guide" for teaching staff and students. I am the co-author of “Terminological minimum on EPP for KBTU FEF students” (2007).
1. Yermekbayeva Sh.B., Yershimanova D.O. “Some ways of overcoming reading comprehension difficulties.” International Academy of education and science (Nur-Sultan city), International scientific and practical internet conference «Innovations in the sphere of education, science and culture”.Conference proceedings, pp. 64-67, December 30, 2019.
2. Kuzekova Z.S. (Nazarbayev University), Yermekbayeva Sh.B. «Basic approaches to minimize the vocabulary of lexicography during the teaching process», International scientific and practical conference «Integration processes and enhancement of the language status in terms of the modern educational system» organized within the framework “Spiritual Rebirth” state program and the 20th anniversary of Astana. Conference proceedings, pp 245-248. Gumilyev Eurasian National University Astana, October 2018.
3. Yershimanova D.O, Yermekbayeva Sh.B. “Development of intercultural and communicative competence of students in the educational process of technical universities”, International Round Table Discussion «Social sciences and humanities in the digital world». Collected volume of int. round table discussion pp. 98-101, Satbayev University. April 12, 2018.
4. Kuzekova Z.S. (Nazarbayev University), Yermekbayeva Sh.B. “Conveying of dynamic spatial relationship in the Kazakh language”, Gumilyev Eurasian National University, International scientific and methodological seminar proceedings, pp140-144, Astana, 2017.
5. Omarova G.Zh., Yermekbayeva Sh.B. “Realities as national and cultural features”, International scientific and practical conference “Formation and Development of Foreign Language Education in RK during 25 years of independence: achievements and tendencies”. Conference proceedings pp 59-64, December 21, 2016.